40 yr old pot smoker wrote:Has anyone found a way to stream rapidshare vids on iPad 2?
I know that oplayer worked with megaupload but since they are down oplayer will not work with rapidshare or 2shared........
I have the full version of oplayer hd on my iPad 2. Here is how I've gotten it to work.. (somewhat)
1. Use safari
2. Go to icefilms and select what you want to watch
3. Choose the rapidshare source
4. Select the link that take you directly to rapidshare
5. Wait for the countdown (I have a rapidshare account) and click down load
6. You will see your browser window start downloading (little wheel spinning in upper right corner)
7. Once the file has downloaded, safari will take you to a page that prompts you to "open in oplayer hd?" click on that
8. Here's why I said this works "somewhat" Because 90% of the time it will automatically open oplayer and start playing your video. Be patient, it will come.
If you don't want to watch it right then, you will notice a new "inbox" folder located in my documents in oplayer where your file is stored.
I've been able to download The first season of shameless with no problem, except for the last episode. Ugh! The only other problem I found was trying to download the girl with the dragon tattoo. Other than that I've had no issues.
Oh and I haven't figured out how to stream...
Hope this helps!