How to stream icefilms on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

natashasulin
no0b

Re: How to stream icefilms on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and i

Post#16 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:35 am

I have recently been having a problem accessing the download links on the site through Oplayer on my iphone 4.

The available links to the movies pop up but they would not open when I click on them. Any ideas why this is happening?

timberlite
no0b

Post#17 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:42 pm

My solution for the iPad was to install xbmc on it and then add the ice films add on to that. Works like a charm.

Plenty of tutorials on how to do both out there.

Cwessc342
no0b

Post#18 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 pm

I was able to stream the movie rio, however I was not able to get any volume and the picture is cutting off. Any suggestions.

In addition I was not able to get it to play through my apple tv, which I,m not sure why?

Any help is appreciated. I'm not that savvy on the iPad and computer and would love the help.

Cwessc342
no0b

Post#19 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 pm

Are there any options when there is no source? Was trying to play Hop.

Adabinne
no0b

Post#20 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 am

Hey guys!
I have encountered another problem with this today. I have downloaded the OP app, the full version. Opened icefilms in the browser, selected the video (two and a half men) got to the page with the scripts, followed the link to megaupload, waited, clicked on the regular download link, and on the watch video button.
Now the problem is, the browser (within the player) redirects me to some commercial sites, is this supposed to be happening in the paid version?

bellaitalia603
no0b

Post#21 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:57 am

This is happening to me too. I also had the hardest time getting OPlayer to work on my ipad. After I clicked "regular download" nothing would happen at all. Finally today, I tried it again, and it began to load something. I was so excited, only to find that now it brings me to commercial ad pages that I cannot get around to view my show :red: :red: :red:

I wish it was as easy for me as it seems to be for all of you, but right now the ipad/icefilms idea is just not working and frustrating. please help!

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#22 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:09 am

I wish I could...I don't know anything about the ipad.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Bitsy
no0b

Re: How to stream icefilms on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!

Post#23 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:09 pm

bellaitalia603 wrote:This is happening to me too. I also had the hardest time getting OPlayer to work on my ipad. After I clicked "regular download" nothing would happen at all. Finally today, I tried it again, and it began to load something. I was so excited, only to find that now it brings me to commercial ad pages that I cannot get around to view my show :red: :red: :red:

I wish it was as easy for me as it seems to be for all of you, but right now the ipad/icefilms idea is just not working and frustrating. please help!

@ bellaitalia603: I had the EXACT same problem. I have the oplayer HD lite free app, and was determined to exhaust all possible avenues before buying the $5 app. Inside of the oplayer app, click on the "File" page. The first listing on that page is "Documents". See if there is a file called "Admob". If so, delete it. It is re-directing your browser to an ad page when you click "play file". I think it inserted in the app when I clicked the wrong link.

angryjames311
no0b

Post#24 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 pm

All I do is just click the back arrow twice and then click play the file again and it will work. Gets kind of annoying but it will work eventually.

angryjames311
no0b

Post#25 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Can anyone help me figure this out, seems like an easy fix but I have my iPad hooked up to my tv via hdmi so I can play movies on the tv and I can get picture but not sound. I'm using Oplayer and have played with the settings but no luck. Can't understand how it's not working! When I unplug the hdmi sound plays fine thru the iPad. Only thing I can think is to use a different player and try. Any ideas?

Thanks!!!!

Waynekwek
no0b

Post#26 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 am

Thank you so much for this post! I am a foreigner in Japan and my laptop broke down. Luckily I still have my ipad2. But was unable to watch my favourite drama like 'true blood' and 'America's got Talent'.
After downloading the free version of OPlayer, I could watch them following the instructions here. But there was a few minor glitches.
First, there is the advertisements on the top of the screen, but I didn't mind. However, sometimes the video will auto fast forward and I thought it was because of the free version. So I decided to pay $4.99 for the HD version. It was the same. But i found that by leaving the playback bar visible, it didn't happen as often. Also, halfway through the drama, ipad2 got rebooted. I reloaded the show and finished it happily. I will try other shows and if there are any more bugs, I will let you guys know!

Waynekwek
no0b

Post#27 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 am

Ok.I am stuck. I tried to see 'America's Got Talent'. It fast forwarded,and I reload it a few times. Now when I press play file, it doesn't work. It goes back to the 'Premium' and 'Regular' page....getting frustrated. Money down drain?

crnr
no0b

Post#28 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:25 pm

I tried this method to use icefilms on iPad 2. After I wait my 45 seconds, it goes to some advertising bs and I can't get past this step. Can you help with this? Thanks

Waynekwek
no0b

Post#29 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Its all working fine for me now. I cleared all caches, cookies, history. Reset the Internet connection and turn the ipad2 off and on, to make a complete fresh start, and everything is good. As for advertisements? I used a paid app, maybe that's why I don't see them... ...

holydust
no0b

Post#30 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:43 am

Bitsy wrote:@ bellaitalia603: I had the EXACT same problem. I have the oplayer HD lite free app, and was determined to exhaust all possible avenues before buying the $5 app. Inside of the oplayer app, click on the "File" page. The first listing on that page is "Documents". See if there is a file called "Admob". If so, delete it. It is re-directing your browser to an ad page when you click "play file". I think it inserted in the app when I clicked the wrong link.

MAJOR props, Bitsy. You fixed this issue for me and I love you forever and ever. Made an acct on the forums, finally, just to tell you that. Thank you SO much. Ahhh!! (sun)

Return to “Tutorials”