How to stream icefilms on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Cirelli8899
no0b

Re: How to stream icefilms on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and i

Post#31 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 am

Hoping someone can help. I was enjoying ice films on my iPad for a little while, but now all I get is redirected to some crumy advertisment when I hit play file at the mega upload site. Everything was working fine, but in the last week I'm about 0 for 50 in trying to get it to work, always just redirected to advertisements and it's frustrating!! I am using OplayerHD, and have tried everything since put out on this post, and nothing can get me away from the advertisment monster! Someone help!!! Lol. thanks for your time!

pasjk
Average User

Re: How to stream icefilms onyour iPhone, iPod Touch, and iP

Post#32 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:59 am

AzuL 2.99, is the best IPad video streamer, downloader IMHO. It hAs built in streaming. You hold Down the download button and choose streaming. I have a premium account via mega watch, 15.00 for three months.The link is on the IcefilMs main info page. AlsO, I did get free version Of OHD to work? Make sure you are set to TV out in the settings. If using ATV2 as well. Commercial diasappers on the TV, but stays on the Ipad

Timbgray
no0b

Post#33 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Using iPad v1 oplayerhd iOS 5.0.1. After i select the feed in icefilms (from within oplayer hd) the next screen I get asks for me to select a streaming script, which obviously I cant do from the iPad

Way
RedTek

Post#34 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 pm

I don't know but you might want to look at this post?
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=27206

Or ask in the help section viewforum.php?f=24

LyNa
no0b

Post#35 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this info, OP!! I can finally watch icefilms on my iPad 2 now! Yay!
(h) (h) (h) :*

wrastler118
meh

Post#36 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:18 am

I can't get oplayer to work at all now. Won't let me download any movies from megaupload or even try the copy and paste link into my web browser, that was suggested to circumvent the MU link problem

Is there any other decent players out there so I can go back to downloading movies to my iPhone?

40 yr old pot smoker
no0b

Post#37 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Has anyone found a way to stream rapidshare vids on iPad 2?
I know that oplayer worked with megaupload but since they are down oplayer will not work with rapidshare or 2shared........

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Roark
no0b

Post#38 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:07 pm

40 yr old pot smoker wrote:Has anyone found a way to stream rapidshare vids on iPad 2?
I know that oplayer worked with megaupload but since they are down oplayer will not work with rapidshare or 2shared........

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I have the full version of oplayer hd on my iPad 2. Here is how I've gotten it to work.. (somewhat)

1. Use safari
2. Go to icefilms and select what you want to watch
3. Choose the rapidshare source
4. Select the link that take you directly to rapidshare
5. Wait for the countdown (I have a rapidshare account) and click down load
6. You will see your browser window start downloading (little wheel spinning in upper right corner)
7. Once the file has downloaded, safari will take you to a page that prompts you to "open in oplayer hd?" click on that
8. Here's why I said this works "somewhat" Because 90% of the time it will automatically open oplayer and start playing your video. Be patient, it will come.

If you don't want to watch it right then, you will notice a new "inbox" folder located in my documents in oplayer where your file is stored.

I've been able to download The first season of shameless with no problem, except for the last episode. Ugh! The only other problem I found was trying to download the girl with the dragon tattoo. Other than that I've had no issues.

Oh and I haven't figured out how to stream...

Hope this helps!

-Roark

campjnc
meh

Post#39 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:38 pm

It seems the Oplayer does not appear to work for Icefilms anymore, of course I could be doing something wrong. It worked up until MU went down. Does anyone know how to correct this or is there a different way?

Ok spoke to soon , I guess I did not see the second page, sorry I am going to try what is suggested. Thank you!! !
CampJnC

Kmesiano
no0b

Post#40 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:17 pm

I know no one has posted here in a while , but azul is the best Player I have found. I have been using it for years with no problem, every time they update it it just gets better. The only problem remains figuring out the little trick each site has to get to the actual download button. Good luck everyone.

Hert1223
no0b

Post#41 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Hmm...I've just installed ophone on my iPhone 4S. Does anyone know how to stop popups from totally blocking icefilms?

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#42 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:31 am

You need to take questions to the appropriate help/tech sub-forum ;)
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

JERMATRON
no0b

Post#43 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:55 am

I keep getting redirected to thd app store it is so annoying

Return to “Tutorials”