HELP UPLOADING FILES

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Topic Author
buck3th3ad
Average User

HELP UPLOADING FILES

Post#1 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 am

OK ... i have show "HUNG" i would like to upload and share with ya'll ... however i have no idea how to do that ... and maybe i have not search hard enough but i can't locate tutorial on how to upload and add links to icefilms ... now there is "HUNG" as far as having link to shows but there is not a single episode in it so i would like to upload some for your viewing pleasure :)

Starfox
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: HELP UPLOADING FILES

Post#2 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 am

first off check this link for link adding http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18422&p=64971
second awhile back HBO decided to rape ice of most of its hbo shows. idk for sure but alot of the old HBO shows are forums somewhere. you just have to serch for them. on that note, if you have them on megaupload as an avi just go to the shows section and add the links

bro339
Overachiever

Re: HELP UPLOADING FILES

Post#3 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 pm

1. register an account with MU
2. upload your files there
3. once your files are uploaded, post them in the forums..as your show is a HBO show, i strongly suggest you post them in the HBO tv section..
4. be informed that your links wont be posted to the mainsite as foxy has mentioned bcos HBO is actively taking them down..dun worry..ppl will know where to find your links when its already there..

i hope this helps.. ;)

Return to “Tutorials”