Now what the hell do I do with it? A FAQ/Tutorial All-in-one

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Topic Author
gspat
Oh my Santa!

Now what the hell do I do with it? A FAQ/Tutorial All-in-one

Post#1 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:27 pm

"Now what the hell do I do with it?"

A (semi) short guide to filetypes, explanations for them, and how to use them effectively.

There is a fair bit of banter in the forums about "How do I use a RAR file?", "This file isn't playable on ICE" etc...

There is a lot of info I want to cover for you, so please DO read all of it.

This is being written like an ebook... you can either scroll all the way through, or click a link to go straight to a chapter!

Linked table of contents:

1 - Programs to use (to watch or work with videos).

2 - Codecs and Containers... Huh?
    - What is a Codec?
    - What is a Container?
    - What is a .AVI? I see that a lot!
    - What is a .MKV? It sounds spooky!
    - Audio formats... MP3 vs AC3 vs DTS vs...
    - HD vs SD... Why are HD files so damn BIG?
    - What is a .RAR file? Why do I need to download so many files?
    - What is a HJSplit file set? (ARGH! I hate math! why so many numbers!)
    - What does Icefilms use and why?

3 - Converting formats. Point and click your way to contributing.
    - A few words on encoding before you start.
    - Downloading files with Jdownloader.
    - How to use RAR files outside of Jdownloader using WinRAR.
    - Convert MKV to AVI with XMedia ReCode.
    - Convert / Repair audio with XMedia ReCode.
    - Adding subtitles to your AVI video with AVI ReComp.
    - Splitting / Joining AVI files with VirtualDUB.
    - Storing your files with 2Shared (<cough, cough>).

4 - Helpful Hints.
    - Tips to speed up Firefox 8.
    - Clearing your cache.
    - VLC Multimedia plugin, why not to use it and how to disable it.
    - How to attempt to bypass the Cloudfire "Site not available" screen.

.:Edit

This topic is a work in progress, Please do not reply to it until it's finished!

In case English isn't your first language, here it is in Dog:

Rowf! Woof! Woof!, Grrr! Bark!

Or Cat:

MREOW! Meow!, Spit! Spit! Purr!
Last edited by gspat on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

Topic Author
gspat
Oh my Santa!

1 - Programs to use to watch or work with videos

Post#2 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:42 pm

1 - Programs to use (to watch or work with videos).

First, let's be honest...

There are oodles and oodles upon oodles of programs that do basically the same thing written by different people. I'm going to point out a few basic ones, that I use, that are simple to use, so there can be a standard set of programs for answering support questions.

Don't want to install anything? Well, then, I guess you're stuck using just the main site... There's lots there! (Here's a handy link to get you back there... http://www.icefilms.info)

We here at Icefilms follow a certain almost religious creed.... Much like God, We can only really help those that help themselves first!

Long story short, use whatever program you like, but if you want useful help from me (and you use windows)... use the following.

A - VLC video player (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/#download)

This player is wonderful, just install and use! It comes bundled up with all the codecs you'll need to play downloaded videos.

B - VirtualDUB (http://virtualdub.sourceforge.net/)

You have that new movie you wanted to see, in HD to boot! but it's in 2 or three parts? WTF! Use this program to join the files into 1 big one for no interruptions when you watch! (more on that later!) Or split it into parts so others can enjoy it as well here on Icefilms!

C - Jdownloader (http://jdownloader.org/download/index)

This is a great little Java program that helps you manage your downloads from the requests and links section of the forums. Some people bitch and whine about Java because it sits in RAM waiting for a program to use it. But if you use a relatively new computer, with a decent amount of RAM in it, and a decent OS there really shouldn't be an issue.

Not only does it do your downloads for you, it prompts you for entering captchas, and extracts RARs and HJSplit files from those downloads automagically.

D - XMedia Recode (http://www.xmedia-recode.de/download.html)

I find this encoding program just great, and it always seems to do a great job.

Don't mind that the website is in German... The program is in multiple languages, and the default is English! I'll explain how to use it later.

E - AVI ReComp (http://www.avirecomp.com/download.php)

This program adds subtitle files to the video if you really need them. Again, explanations about how to use it will come a bit later.

The above programs are all FREEWARE, as in no cost to you... next is the not-quite-free-but-might-as-well-be...

F - WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)

This one is trial-ware, but it works very, very, very well.

When you use it as an extension to the file explorer, there is no "Buy This!" nag message, it just does it's job. When you use it as the full-blown program window, you have to click the nag message to get rid of it. Or, you could buy it since it is very useful. (No, I don't get a kickback... wish I did though!)

Topic Author
gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#3 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:16 pm

What is a Codec?

A Codec is a small driver file used by your computer to be able to play the video or audio in your files. It's an acronym for COmpressor / DECompressor and each type of encoding format has it's own required codec. That means that if you haven't installed the appropriate codec for the file you want to play, you'll either get no video or no sound.

Confused? Don't be! Just realize that there are only a few "standard" codecs for a few "standard" encoding formats you'll see on the Icefilms mainn site and here on the forums. And that if your video or audio doesn't play at all, you're probably missing one!

Some of the "standard" codecs in use on this website today are:

Video:

- Divx - Put out by, you guessed it, the same people that bring you the Divx Player
- Xvid - An open source version of the Divx Codec
- h264 - High end codec used by bluray players
- x264 - Open source version of h264 codec. Used for FLV and MKV videos.

Audio:

- MP3 - The most common audio codec, short for MPEG-1 Layer 3
- AAC - Codec adopted by Apple computer for original version of iTunes.
- AC3 - Codec for Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.

For a more exhaustive list, check out this Wikipedia article.

So, what does it do?

Well, each codec is an implementation of a unique compression algorithm for compressing either video or audio. If you tried to store a video without compression, it would be enormous! We're talking GBs of information!

To get an idea of how big it would be without compression, lets do the math...

A standard 4x3 broadcast video, raw and uncompressed uses about 50 MB/s of data... and an average movie video is about 90 minutes:

50 MB/s * 60 seconds/min * 90 minutes = 270,000 MB = 270 GB

for a 22 min sitcom, it's:

50 MB/sec * 60 seconds/min * 22 minutes = 66,000 MB = 66 GB

Do you really want to download that much?

That's why it's compressed, and the codec tells the computer how to either compress it during the encoding process or decompress it during playback.

What is a Container?

Put simply, a container is the actual file you make use of on your computer.

Any container is made up of two main parts.

First is it's header, a small chunk of information that tells the program you load the file into what codecs the information contained in the rest of file is encoded with, so it can use the correct ones, that you hopefully have installed, to work with the file. It also contains an area for storing extra information about the file, like ID tags and the like.

The rest of the file contains the actual information that the program will use, along with the codec, to display the file.

If it would help, think of it in terms of a soup can... The label and any other printing on the outside tells you what's in it, and how to use it (the header). The stuff you use is in the inside!

What is a .AVI? I see that a lot!

An AVI file, is a standard video container.

Typically, the standard AVI file will contain video encoded using either Divx or Xvid codecs for video and MP3 or AC3 codecs for audio.

Usually, there will be only one audio track encoded into the file. Although it is possible to add a second track in, it is very rare and not considered standard.

Subtitles are supplied either as a stand-alone file that you need a dedicated player, such as VLC to view along with the file but can be turned on and off at will, or encoded directly into the file (hardcoded) and cannot be turned off.

What is a .MKV? It sounds spooky!

An MKV (Matroska) file, is a newer standard video container.

The usual preferred codec for this container is x264. and the usual audio codec is AC3.

MKV files are very popular not only because they offer the possibility of a smaller size due to the x264 codec, but also because it's a semi-standard to have multiple audio tracks and selectable subtitles added right into the container.

Audio formats... MP3 vs AC3 vs DTS vs...

What's so important about the audio you may wonder? Do you really need to have the AC3 codec?

Well, the older MP3 codec, is capable of stereo sound, with two channels. Great for the older home stereo systems with just the two speakers.

New home theater systems are still capable of stereo sound, but to use the system to it's fullest, you want to incorporate the ability to use all the channels that your system is capable of!

New systems are capable of five, seven or even 13 channels of sound... why wouldn't you want to be able to utilize them?

That is why most of the new release movies are coming out using the AC3 codec. As new codecs come about, the standards will end up changing to suit them. There are already codecs for higher than 7.1 sound, they're just not "standard" yet.

HD vs SD... Why are HD files so damn BIG?

When I first heard about HD, I rushed out to the nearest electronics store to take a look at what all the fuss was about. When I first saw it, I wasn't impressed. It seemed to make all the actors I liked look old... I could see every wrinkle... Then I saw the nature stuff and really got hooked!

Video resolutions have made great leaps and bounds in the past few years. HD is becoming more prevalent, 3D is making inroads... Life is good! (You get it? Life is Good... Life... Good... L... G... Nevermind).

HD uses a ton of storage space! To get it right, we had to create new storage mediums for it because of the size of the files. 50 Gb Blurays compared to 4 Gb DVDs!

The reasoning is simple, there is just that much more data that needs to be stored!

A DVD video is standard at 720 x 480 (NTSC) or 720 x 576 (PAL) these sizes are kinda oddball, so most scene releases are 640 x 360-ish, depending on the aspect ratio of the film (width in multiples of 8 or 64 to speed things along for computers)

Imagine this "X" is the TV screen... It should be flipped 90 degrees, but you'll get the idea...

Your ordinary video looks like this:

X

At 720p, the video resolution is now 1280 x 720... you've doubled the length and width, but you now have 4 times the SIZE:

XX
XX

So a 700MB SD file, when traded in for a 720p file requires 4 times the space, or around 2800 MB!

Double the length and width again to get 1080p, or 1920 x 1080:

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Now the file has to be 16 times the size of the original to hold all the information! 11200 MB!

And it will only get bigger! The Japanese have been working on "QuadDef" TVs... So a MKV downloadable file would be 44800 MB!

Practically speaking, 1080p is just a bit big for everyday downloading or streaming. So 720p seems to be a good alternative.

But no filehost, not even Megaupload, lets you download a 2.8 GB file! The most they'll let you download at once as a free user is 1 GB!

That's why we break the file up into 1000 MB or smaller parts, so that we can stream them.

Of course, you always have the option of downloading all the parts and combining them into the original file again!

What is a .RAR file? Why do I need to download so many files?

RAR files are compressed archives of data.

Normally, there wouldn't really be any point to compression being added to a video file, since they are already compressed. But to see why it's used, we have to go back in time a bit...

Way back in the day, I really do mean WAY BACK.. 1995 or so... when the internet was still young. Dinosaurs like AOL ruled. The only real way most consumers had to connect to the internet was by phone line. Connections were slow, and dropped out constantly (especially with AOL, but I digress on that). Video files were the largest things you could download and in terms of everything else, THEY WERE MASSIVE! Nothing sucked worse than getting 3/4 of the way through a download of a movie and having your connection dropped!

That's where RAR files came in... Not only would they compress the video just a little bit more than they were already - they also made it possible to span archives, or break the file up into much smaller pieces. This meant that even if your connection was dropped, you didn't have to start at the beginning... only at the last archive you were downloading!

The other important thing to remember about back then was that there was no bittorrent, megaupload or any of that yet. All we had was email, IRC, and newsgroups if you didn't want to do your downloading off of webpages... and these had severe limits as to how much data you could provide reliably.

So what does that mean for today? Why is it still used?

Well, some release groups still use IRC and newsgroups to post new releases. Not that they have to, it's just what they are used to. and standards are standards for a reason... no-one sees a need to change them, even if they have no idea why they do it.

Also HD files are too big for free users to just pull from file storage sites, so using rars to be able to break it up is a quick and simple way to go.

Some storage sites actually pay you for having people downloading files under a certain size.

Of course there are others who use it as a chance to try to squeeze some money out of you by giving you the rar(s) and making you pay for a password.

I should mention here also that there are other compression utilities such as WinZIP, 7ZIP etc. They all do the same thing, and can extract each other's formats. RAR files have just become the "standard".

What is a HJSplit file set? (ARGH! I hate math! why so many numbers!)

What if you want to span files like WinRAR does, but you don't want to compress it? Then you can use HJSplit.

I'm sure you've seen the files...

awesome_video.001
awesome_video.002

All HJSplit does is split the file into multi-parts that you then have to join together again for the full file.

Great idea right? split files, no extra compression.. sounds great!

But you can do that with WinRAR as well...

What does Icefilms use and why?

Strictly speaking all the video files on Icefilms have the following simple specs:

Video: (AVI)

Xvid or Divx Codec (Xvid preferred)

Audio:

MP3 or AC3 Codec (no preference)

Filehost:

2shared

File size limit:

1000 MB

Since we use the Divx player V1.5, it is not possible to play MKV files with it. Although, to be fair, even though the newest version of Divx player can play MKV files, it's really hit and miss on being able to do it reliably. That's why it's not used.

Those are the common standards that Icefilms uses.

Not common, but necessary, standards for Icefilms are the 1000 MB file size limit... this is so that users can watch HD videos from 2Shared. SO... HD movies (and some TV shows as well) get split up to overcome that.
Last edited by gspat on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Now what the hell do I do with it? A FAQ/Tutorial All-in

Post#4 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:47 am

Nice tutorial, gspat. Thank you for your effort.
I used to be a lot like you, now I'm only me. - Boysetsfire

Topic Author
gspat
Oh my Santa!

3 - Converting formats. Point and click your way to contribu

Post#5 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:06 pm

3 - Converting formats. Point and click your way to contributing.

A few words on encoding before you start.

To encode something is to change it from using one type of codec to another.

It's important to remember that each change in codec requires decompressing the information from the first codec, and re-compressing it with another. This will inevitably cause the information to lose quality as each re-compression happens, because each codec has it's own algorithm, or method, of doing the compression.

Also good to remember, is that while scaling up or down can be done, scaling up is generally a bad idea. Each compression method creates "artifacts" in the data, and scaling up will just enhance those artifacts. It's always a better idea to scale down from a higher quality source.

In the following examples we'll be following the steps from downloading, through converting and splitting a file. The file download will not be part of it, as an example only, but the rest will be converting a 1080p MKV file to a 720p AVI and splitting it into chunks and also converting that same 1080p file to a SD file and adding subtitles to it.

After that, the process is the same for any other file you might want to work with!

In this case, I'm using the public domain film "Night of the Living Dead" by George Romero from 1968... I just "happened" to "come across" a 1080p copy....

Downloading files with Jdownloader.

The first step in watching any film is having a way to download it.

Jdownloader is an awesome program for this, it watches your clipboard for any possible links you may copy and checks them for online availability. You then choose whether or not you actually want to download it.

The first thing you should do is set up your preferences, for me most everything is set at defaults, except for the download folder, which I moved to an empty hard drive to make sure I have lots of space!

You can get to the settings tab by clicking either:

Premium > Premium Settings

or

Addons > Addons Manager

When you click on a link for a file storage site for the first time, you'll see something like this...

You only have to click it once per site... then you will be done with it!

Once you've tried and done it once, you won't have any problems!

IF you have set a group of links to download that are RAR or HJSPLIT files, Jdownloader will extract them for you automagically.

If you need a password for them, double click the line with the icon just above one of the files that is passworded. A small area below will open up and have a spot for the password to be entered into.

How to use RAR files outside of Jdownloader using WinRAR.

For most everything you do with WinRAR (mostly extracting), you'll never have to open the actual program window to do it.

Here are a couple youtube videos that explain how to use the program...

This one is on installing and using the program from it's program window:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q8hAdmNHpY

And here is one that shows you how to use it from Windows Explorer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RXnTtu3n8

Convert MKV to AVI with XMedia ReCode.

OK.. so we have our file we want to convert... In this case "Night of the Living Dead 1080p.mkv", and we have XMedia Recode installed and ready to go.

The first thing you have to do is open the program and have it ready to run. Once it is ready, click on the "Open File" button:

Now you navigate to where you have the file saved and double click it to open it:

When the file is opened by the program it will show up in the white area just below the toolbar, with all it's relevant information.

Now you have to set the Output Format to what you want it to be. In this case, I'm setting it to Xvid and keeping the AC3 codec:

Now, I have to tell it how big I want the video to be... So I head to the "Filters/Preview" tab, click the drop down and select "Resolution". Then, making sure I have "Keep aspect ratio" ticked, I set the height of the video to 720. When I click into the width box, it should snap to the correct value to keep the aspect ratio.

Now I go to the "Audio" tab and select "Copy" from the dropdown. This lets the program know I want to keep the AC3 audio from the original video. If I wanted to change the audio to something else, or up/downconvert it, I would select "Convert" instead and set the values according to what I wanted.

Now comes the part that decides the quality of the finished video, deciding on the bitrate! XMedia Recode comes with a Bitrate Calculator built in, under Options > Bitrate Calculator.

Since we know the size of the original file, was about 1.9 GB, we want to keep our xvid version fairly close to that file size as well, this is because Xvid doesn't compress nearly as well as x264 and will always result in larger file sizes for the same material. Also, if we keep it close to the 2GB mark, when we split it later, it will be as big as possible without going over and we'll only have two files!

Then we make sure the "Video" Tab setting for framerate is set to "Keep Original", And then click the "Add Job" button to add the job to the queue.

Now, you could simply press the encode button and let it re-encode your movie for you, but let's get the SD version set up as well...

Then only things to change are the resolution:

And to set the bitrate. For SD files, I try to shoot for a size in the 700MB to 900MB range. Experimentation is fun! once have that ready and set the framerate to "Original" in the "Video" tab, you can click the "Add Job" button.

and the video is ready to be encoded using the "Encode" button

Now you'll see a status screen that lets you know the progress of the encoding. When it's finished, your files are ready!

When it's done rename your files to something more meaningful than "Night of the Living Dead 1080p_1.avi" and "Night of the Living Dead 1080p_2.avi" to something more in fitting with their descriptions... Like 720p instead of 1080p_1 and SD instead of 1080p_2.

Convert / Repair audio with XMedia ReCode.

Most of the time, you'll get files that play fine, but every once in a while, you'll get files that play strange noises instead of what they are supposed to when played in Divx Player, but play fine in a program like VLC.

I've only ever found this in files that are using the MP3 codec, but it is possible for it to happen with the AC3 codec as well.

Since we know the audio is there, thanks to VLC, it just means that the codec Divx player is using isn't properly decompressing it and all you hear is gibberish.

To fix this, just re-encode the audio using a high quality setting in XMedia Recode, and set the video to just copy (reverse of doing the video encoding).

These will illustrate the idea:

Video copy selected, options are greyed out because they are not used.

Settings for MP3 audio, setting to highest quality seems to always work for me.

Settings for AC3 audio, simply recoding the audio should fix the sound issues.

Adding subtitles to your AVI video with AVI ReComp.

A friend of mine, who happens to be deaf, asked me to add subtitles to some movies for him. He knows no other language than English, but it's very important to him so that he can enjoy the movie! Likewise, if the movie was in, let's say, French... and you don't know the language, it would be important for you as well!

Here's how you do it with AVI ReComp:

First, Under the "Source & Output" tab, click on the "Open AVI" button and navigate to the file you want to add subs to. Double click the file and the filename, along with it's path, will show up in the little white box underneath.

Do the same with where you want the output file to be by clicking on the "Save AVI" button and selecting where you want to save it.

Next click on the "Additions" tab and make sure that the "Enable/disable" box is checkmarked. now click the "Load subtitles" button and navigate to where the subtitle file is and double-click it.

Now, you are almost done... simply click on the "Queue" tab and click on the "Add to queue" button... The filename of the new file you will be creating with the subtitle will be listed in the "Job List" box just below.

Once you click the "Start" button, the program will create the new video file for you, with subtitles now hardcoded right into the file!

Splitting / Joining AVI files with VirtualDUB.

This is where I see a lot of puzzled posters, wondering why the video is split up into multiple parts. The answer is above and obvious, it's too big to download as a free user! We're doing you a favor!

For those who absolutely refuse to watch it in parts, or just want to save it in their collection, you can re-join all the split parts...

Here's how you do, using VirtualDUB.

To show you this, we'll split the file, and then re-assemble it

First once you have the program running and ready to go, open the file by going to the "File" > "Open Video File..." menu and clicking on it. Select your file and it will load it up so you can work with it.

If you get an error about audio possibly being out by 0 ms, you can safely ignore it.

Now that it's loading, you have to tell Virtualdub that you don't want to do any re-encoding to the file... If you don't it will automatically try to re-encode the segments when you try to save them! You do this going to the "Video" menu and clicking on "Direct Stream Copy"

The audio should already be set to this as well, but double check it to be sure!

What you look at the VirtualDub window, you'll the video area is divided into two seperate sections... The first one is the input video, the second is the output video.

Now, you need to look down to the slider bar across the bottom of the window...

This is the time bar, and it's here you pick where you want to pick your start and stop points for the parts of the video you are creating.

Below are buttons, they do the following:

1 - Stop
2 - Play (Input side)
3 - Play (Output side)
4 - Move to the first frame (Start of the video) <--- We'll use this
5 - Move back one frame <--- We'll use this
6 - Move forward one frame <--- We'll use this
7 - Move to the last frame (End of the video)
8 - Move back one keyframe <--- We'll use this
9 - Move forward one keyframe <--- We'll use this
10 - Move slowly back to last scene
11 - Move slowly to next scene
12 - Mark beginning frame <--- We'll use this
13 - Mark ending frame <--- We'll use this

To the right of this is an information area, telling you what frame you are on and what the time is in the video.

The first thing you need to do is set the start frame to the first frame in the video, you do this by clicking the 12th button (Mark beginning frame). This tells Virtualdub you want to start here.

Since we are simply cutting this video in half, drag the slider to the far right, or click the 7th button (Move to last frame) and check the information are to see what frame number it is.

Divide this number by 2 (for two parts) and move the slider to that number. You can use the keyframes buttons to jump closer faster, and the double arrow buttons to move a frame at a time, till you reach that number... Once you have, click the 13th button (Mark ending frame)

now that you have done this you'll see that a section of the video has been highlighted. This is the section of the video you'll be saving as the first part of the video...

To do that, click on "File" > "Save as AVI"

The program will then ask where you want to save it and what you want to call it... I usually use the original file name and add 1 of 2 at the end, before .avi so it's easy for me to find.

In this case I'm calling it "Night of the Living Dead 720p 1 of 2.avi"

Once it's saved, simply click the 6th button (Move forward one frame) and click the 12th button (Mark beginning frame), then click the 7th button (Move to last frame) and then click the 13th button (Mark Ending frame) and then do the "File" > "Save as AVI" again, changing the name to, in this case "Night of the Living Dead 720p 2 of 2.avi".

That's all there is to it!

To combine a file is even easier...

Starting from scratch (just running the program) all you have to do is load the first video:

Then, make sure the video is strictly being copied:

As well as the audio:

Then you select the second half of the video by clicking on "File" > "Append AVI Segment":

Select the second section of the video and then click "File" > "Save as AVI"

In this case, we only have two sections so that's all we have to do... But, if you have more to add, instead of saving right away, just redo the "Append AVI segment" for each extra portion you want to add.

Storing your files with 2Shared (<cough, cough>).

I could make a tutorial with images, etc... but 2Shared already took care of it for me...

http://www.2shared.com/tutorial.jsp
Last edited by gspat on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#6 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:39 pm

This ... this is incredible!
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

r!co
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:28 pm

wow awesome stuff man, Thank you for taking the time to write this.
If I burn any bridges, I'll just come back on a yacht.

Topic Author
gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#8 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 pm

As long as it helps!

GoldenCyn
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#9 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:11 pm

what about using MultiUpload to upload to MegaUpload and 2Shared at the same time?

bro339
Overachiever

Post#10 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 pm

same thing dude..multiupload is an upload service where your will upload your files to multiupload and multiupload will upload your files to other filehosts for ya remotely.. :)

Topic Author
gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#11 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:04 pm

edited to reflect 2shared...

loki's ghost
Nipple Pincher

Post#12 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:38 am

thanks gspat for the great tutorial and quick reference to changing video formats

Thank you Kenny_Tha_Killa

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#13 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Fantastic!

Rasa
Insomniac

Post#14 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:16 am

Excellent post! Keep it up :)

BeautifulDoom
meh

Post#15 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:00 pm

I donated to icefilms and paid for a 30day rapid pro plus account. And i am still unable to stream video's can you help please?

Return to “Tutorials”