How to install the Script

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: How to install the Script

Post#136 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:27 am

I'm sure it will. I will ask the boss for an eta.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#137 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 pm

From the boss: "If there's a userscript engine plugin, IQS should work There used to be Trixie for IE, but who knows now."

EDIT:http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=108054
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

thefallen
no0b

Post#138 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:46 pm

guys when i click the auto install option for the script it just opens up a blank tab in firefox greasemonkey is installed and enabled

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#139 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:54 am

same has happened to me. I had an issue that had me delete the IQS. Now when i go to install in firefox i also get blank page.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#140 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:40 pm

I just tried this and works perfectly.. There must be somekind of problem on your end that we need to figure out.

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#141 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:21 pm

yeah i got it to install just now. i guess the server was just busy. Now i got a new problem. On some hosts the only option is to download the video. No option for divx or player of your choice and if their is the option the player of your choice option seems broken. I click it multiple times and nothing happens.

Im running windows 10 with latest version of Firefox

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#142 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Sorry I think it has to do with the compression that that particular host is using.

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#143 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Hm ok. i forgot to mention their was another issue i am having. Their is thread on it already but no one has answered the op. Here is the link to the thread. http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=165&p=263795#p263795

Return to “Tutorials”