How to install the Script

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

chispilla
no0b

Re: How to install the Script

Post#76 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:11 pm

OK, so I am following everything is said here. For a MAC, using Firefox. I have already installed greasemonkey and when I am trying to install the script. I have the option of "INSTALL" after 3 secs... but is flashing in blue. Even when I try to select it, nothing happens.. I cannot make it to install it and it is driving me crazy...
Any suggestions? comments? Is it my laptop that is going cou cou or what? Why doesn't it let me install the script?

beck_
no0b

Post#77 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:15 pm

chispilla wrote:OK, so I am following everything is said here. For a MAC, using Firefox. I have already installed greasemonkey and when I am trying to install the script. I have the option of "INSTALL" after 3 secs... but is flashing in blue. Even when I try to select it, nothing happens.. I cannot make it to install it and it is driving me crazy...
Any suggestions? comments? Is it my laptop that is going cou cou or what? Why doesn't it let me install the script?

I found an extension for Firefox 4 called Scriptish (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... scriptish/). It was written specifically for Firefox 4. Try using that, it installed the script for me but I'm still having problems with it running automatically. As soon as I updated to FF4 the scripts stopped auto-running.

For now I'm just stuck using the IQS Bookmarklet and having to restart FF each time b/c it always says it has to be ran in 32-bit mode. =/

EDIT:

Actually, scratch all that. I GOT IT TO WORK! I found a thread (viewtopic.php?f=35&t=20117) that says to install Growl first. Just check out that thread, follow the instructions and you're good. For some reason Growl made it all work! Good luck. :)

funfunfun
no0b

Post#78 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 pm

My script just stopped working one day - can't figure our what happened.

Windows 7, FF4.

I've tried reinstalling Greasemonkey and the script... no dice.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm getting: Image

Any ideas?

KBarrick
no0b

Post#79 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:23 pm

[quote="funfunfun"]My script just stopped working one day - can't figure our what happened.

Windows 7, FF4.

I've tried reinstalling Greasemonkey and the script... no dice.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm getting: [img]

Yep, That's exactly what happened to me yesterday. Suddenly, I can't get the script to work on any page. Restarted, uninstalled, tried the IceDivx site separately...

Not working. Me sad. :'( and :mad:

fml
no0b

Post#80 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:26 am

I have installed both and i only get sound from vids? plz help.. FF.

Krondog0
no0b

Post#81 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:01 am

I cant even click on the damn install link for the update... what the fucl

vio1
no0b

Post#82 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi, im having a problem watching on icefilms on safari.

Ive followed the instructions above to a "t" and still doesnt work properly.

I installed greasekit. Ive installed divx player. Ive isntalled the GM script. When i click on "GreaseKit" in the menu bar it shows "Ice QUICK stream" and its checked.

When i go to play a video, i click on the source, and the window telling me to choose a streamng script (1 or 2) keeps popping up. I click past and go straight to megaupload and click the play button and it hangs and never loads. It will download and save the file on my mac, but it wont play and download at the same time. What am i missing?

Starfox
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#83 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:42 am

How to solve everyone problem.

step one-download VLC
step 2- install VLC
step 3- start download you want
step 4- locate that file
step 5- open on the incomplete file
step 6- make sure to click do not repair
step 7- enjoy streaming hassel free.

that is all.

rancidhansen
meh

Post#84 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:51 pm

ice script isnt working on my computer i had ice running before but by accident deleted them now it wont let me watch anything i downloaded the divix player and did not upgrade b...i installed the ac3 filter....i installed the script that is on the main page ....i did all the steps i did before but now it wont let me on....everything works fine on my computer that runs windows 7..but it wont work on my computer with windows xp...please help
\

ralph
no0b

Post#85 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Anyone else having issues with Firefox? I can only get to the point where I see the links for source #1, source #2, etc... When I click it nothing happens. It never loads the player. I have the newest script, tried safe mode, reinstalled the script and Greasemonkey, Upgraded FF, cleared cookies... Same issue on two computers. I have no issues in Chrome. Any ideas on this? It just started happening on 6/30/11, worked fine before.

EDIT:FIXED; needed to delete permissions.sqlite from profile folder

njesusname
Average User

Post#86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:49 pm

please help, i'm a puter dummy, what script, sobbing....what happened to just clicking and downloading with megaupload,? :s

bozzy343
no0b

Post#87 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:51 pm

EDIT:FIXED; needed to delete permissions.sqlite from profile folder

Did this works fine.... ADMINS: add this step to list or something....

OGRastamon
code of Deez

Post#88 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 pm

bozzy343 wrote:EDIT:FIXED; needed to delete permissions.sqlite from profile folder

Did this works fine.... ADMINS: add this step to list or something....

I found 4 instances of that file and deleted them all. The result is absolutely no change.

EDIT:errr...ummm...it just started working.

minnie
Average User

Post#89 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:20 pm

I need to install 4.0 version 4.1 is soo annoying

minnie
Average User

Post#90 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:02 am

I had to download to get it to work in play in the divx player. only plays some stupid megaupload commercial

so much more annoying.
Last edited by Way on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link to competitors site

Return to “Tutorials”