How to use the Bookmarklet

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Topic Author
Omen
Sex Robot

How to use the Bookmarklet

Post#1 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:15 am

FAQ | Auto-run Script Tutorial

How to install the ICE Quick Stream (IQS) bookmarklet:

1. Click and Drag the IQS Bookmarklet link to your bookmarks toolbar.
    (IE users: right click & add to favorites, then u can drag into your Favorites Bar folder if you like)

Before

After

2. When you arrive at a megaupload page that has an avi or a divx file just enter the captcha and click the bookmarklet and you will be able to stream the video.

FAQ | Auto-run Script Tutorial
Blood Mode: [On] Off

Image*sig by PiraCee

tksilver
Average User

Re: How to use the Bookmarklet

Post#2 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Hey Omen, I followed the steps as you did and I can't seem to get the IQS working properly. I see from your screenshots that you're using Google Chrome. I'm on the stable channel. Do you have to be on Dev to use the bookmarklet?
Judge: Yeah... Gosh, you know, your concepts are really interesting, Mister Jung.
George: Thank you.
Judge: Unfortunately for you, the line you crossed was real and the plants you brought with you were illegal, so your bail is twenty thousand dollars.

flash2004
Average User

Post#3 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:07 am

This doesnt work in Safari (on Mac) ??

wing87
no0b

Post#4 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 am

i cant get ice quick stream every time i try its say windows script host document is undefined

korgri
meh

Post#5 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:07 am

Right, does the icequickstream thing work on Mac Safari/Firefox?
I can get it to download but not play...
Does greasemonkey work on mac?

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Post#6 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:23 am

korgri wrote:Right, does the icequickstream thing work on Mac Safari/Firefox?

hello fellow mac user .... yes greasemonkey works on mac (cus Firefox works on mac) ...

i think there is also an option to install the iqs in safari ... it's a little more complicated

if you install firefox ... adding greasemonkey to it is (correct me if i'm wrong) the same thing as in windows ...

but i have to tell you that Mac and Firefox ... sometimes refuses to work ... dunno why .. they don't seem to like each other very much lol

maybe another mac user can help you better than me .... i usually dl the movies and watch 'em with vlc media player (or stream them to the beamer via airport)
VIS - INSIDIAE - CELERITAS

acantho
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:22 am

What about Opera support ?

I've given up with Fire Fox as it is getting slower and slower, crashes and freezes and forgets to remember your tabs at times. I hate I.E. and will not use it for anything at all. I am concerned about Chromes collecting of data, so have moved back to opera - - but ice films don't seem to support it.

HELP !!!!!! PLEASE

an0nymous
no0b

Post#8 » Sat May 01, 2010 1:11 pm

It comes a popup that says "text/html decoder required" then it tries to search for one but find nothing. I run Ubuntu. Anyone encountered this problem before or just know how to solve it?

Millertime
no0b

Post#9 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 pm

idk how 2 do it, i try and play the movie but it takes me 2 the download.. im using chrome

barbuche
no0b

Post#10 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:18 am

I am surprised to see that Icefilms has not maintained their Megaupload Streaming bookmarklet, that bookmarklet does not work any more on any browser Ive tried, Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera... I guess they rely fully on the Greasemonkey script (smirk)

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#11 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:16 pm

should be working now
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

sfkatana
no0b

Post#12 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 am

korgri wrote:
Right, does the icequickstream thing work on Mac Safari/Firefox?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello fellow mac user .... yes greasemonkey works on mac (cus Firefox works on mac) ...

i think there is also an option to install the iqs in safari ... it's a little more complicated

if you install firefox ... adding greasemonkey to it is (correct me if i'm wrong) the same thing as in windows ...

but i have to tell you that Mac and Firefox ... sometimes refuses to work ... dunno why .. they don't seem to like each other very much lol

maybe another mac user can help you better than me .... i usually dl the movies and watch 'em with vlc media player (or stream them to the beamer via airport)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have found that Grease Monkey will Install on a Mac, but the GM Script will not. It says:
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7/2000
And it is an .exe file. Mac does not recognize .exe files.

How do I get my Mac to stream?

Return to “Tutorials”