Alot of Ice Files Start Downloading But Get Stuck Buffering

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Alot of Ice Files Start Downloading But Get Stuck Buffering

Post#1 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 am

Alot of ice files start downloading in the "Divx Plus Webplayer" but get stuck buffering before the video playback even starts. The video will not playback at all while downloading for some reason with certain files. To fix this it is simple. Instead of clicking the Divx Plus Button, "right click the download button" and select "copy link address" to copy the url. Now, open up Daum Potplayer and right click on the blank screen, navigate to "open/open url" paste the url that we just previously copied into URL: input... click O:K... now just wait 10-30 seconds for your video to open up in Daum. Pause the video as soon as it starts to give download/buffering a small head-start and play when you want. Downloads just as fast as in Divx Webplayer, if not, faster due to it being a lighter program possibly. Done.

I show you exactly how to do this in my youtube video: start video at 0:52

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UADbgauws8 [/youtube]

lol, Embed FAIL!! I Don't know how to do that ****

You can do a google search for Daum Potplayer...
I cannot remember where I downloaded it from but I think it was from here:

http://www.dvbsupport.net/download/inde ... iew&id=230

DaveyHu
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Alot of Ice Files Start Downloading But Get Stuck Buffer

Post#2 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 am

Or just find and open the DDMCache file and play it with VLC, Which most people prob already have installed. :roll:

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Alot of Ice Files Start Downloading But Get Stuck Buffer

Post#3 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:52 am

DaveyHu wrote:Or just find and open the DDMCache file and play it with VLC, Which most people prob already have installed. :roll:

I was going to put that as an option in my mini tutorial but found that it does not work with many files, meaning vlc does not update the downloading video and only plays-back what has been downloaded at the time you open the .part file. It is strange and not worth the time if 90 percent of the time it does not work. It must have to do with the format of the file.

Return to “Tutorials”