Android Viewing Download Only

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Topic Author
Duperret
Heart on for IceFlims

Android Viewing Download Only

Post#1 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:28 pm

On the Android I use the Chrome App and you can download the show. No Streaming.

Go thought the site like normal and click on the source and you will get the blue boxes with a direct link to the site with the show. Click there.

Ex:

and it will take you to the host site. Since you have no IQS you will have to find that sites download link. I have done this with both Movreel and Sharebees.

For Movreel:

You should get the screen to chose what type of download you want. Go ahead and select the free download.

And then select the play button on the divx player on the next screen.

You will get the screen where you normally get the divx player to download instead you need to click the Download Original Video. (Dont forget to uncheck download with movreel manager Circled in red)

It will download and you can watch through my files with any video player app.

Sharebees:

Starts the same as before. Click the link directly to the host site. Then you have to scroll down until you see green box that says create download link.

It will give you a download link and then you click it to start the download and again play through any Video App.

Ta-Da!

Way
RedTek

Re: Android Viewing Download Only

Post#2 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:58 am

i got this e-mail from the good folks over at XBMC HUB, here is the highlight of it.

We're very proud to announce that our sister site has finally released a good version of XBMC for Android complete with all the bells and whistles you've come to love from XBMC. Since XBMC still doesn't support hardware accelerated video decoding on most devices, this device employs an external player to do so. It also has many of the customizations you've come to love in our Wizard application. Check it out: http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/01/17/ ... n-seconds/

Best Regards,

Team XBMC HUB Staff

I hope this helps yall Android users, I don't have one so I haven't tested, but all the info and links to their forums is on that page. Good Luck ;)

This is nothing to do with IceFilms if you have questions or problems take it to them.

http://www.xbmcandroid.com/forums/forum.php

Way
RedTek

Re: Android Viewing Download Only

Post#3 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Confirmed by another staff member that the XBMC for Android works ;)

Return to “Tutorials”