Elzaadje Here

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
Elzaadje
no0b

Elzaadje Here

Post#1 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:41 am

Hello all

Like to start streaming movies again with Kodi
Update don`t work
i hope to receive invite for mainsite so i can see wat go wrong

i am from the Netherlands and like the Icefilm addon if it works ;)

Kind regards
Elzaadje

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Elzaadje Here

Post#2 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:58 pm

We have nothing to do with Kodi. What I bet has happened is that some corrupt official has taken a whole bunch of money from hollywrong and blocked us. So you will have to use one of the alternatives. Or a VPN.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#3 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:39 pm

Kodi is not your problem. You need to visit the forum of whatever kodi add on you are using. I am guessing you likely use Eldorado's over at tv-add-ons.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

mariad
meh

Post#4 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:05 am

Russtronic™ wrote:We have nothing to do with Kodi. What I bet has happened is that some corrupt official has taken a whole bunch of money from hollywrong and blocked us. So you will have to use one of the alternatives. Or a VPN.

Will it work with a VPN for sure, and if yes which one do you recommend to use.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#5 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:15 am

Repdaddy wrote:Kodi is not your problem. You need to visit the forum of whatever kodi add on you are using. I am guessing you likely use Eldorado's over at tv-add-ons.

This is probably the best advice we have. For further information please go to the device manufacturers forum.

Return to “Introductions”