...yet another introduction

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
feral_shade
Average User

...yet another introduction

Post#1 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi, my name is Feral Shade.

...and I'm a TV-holic *cries* (think)

anyways, lol...i've been coming to Ice Films for eons now to download stuff. (2008, i think?) In that time i've mostly been lurking (i'm not really into forums unless i'm really bored).

So, a little about me...
Basically I'm not into streaming because my horrible net connection can't handle the buffering. ...and i'm not really into the whole Netflix/pay-per-view thing--since I strongly feel that entertainment should be freely shared and not carry with it a price tag (maybe if everyone felt that way, more money would be invested in stuff like medicine and education, hehe). Which leaves downloads--something that, in my opinion, is an upgrade to TIVO/DVRs. (I can watch what I want, when I want...and someday, if there's an apocalypse and the internet vanishes, I'll be able to distract myself from the zombie horde and continue watching TV using all the saved downloads, lol (dance) (dance) (dance)

at any rate, thanks for all your diligent work in keeping the site updated and active. It's the first place I visit to download shows and movies...not only because of your vast selection, but because of your quality links too :)

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: ...yet another introduction

Post#2 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Sorry its late. Welcome!

Return to “Introductions”