Hello Ice & a wee bit of help please.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
royalewithcheese
no0b

Hello Ice & a wee bit of help please.

Post#1 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi Icefilms.:)
Long admirer of the site so i thought it was about time i registered.
I currently upload movies to a few sites under the username royalewithcheese and kevibhoy67 and have a pretty big collection and followers however due to certain sites slow uploading process i thought id start posting Movreel links on here.
Is there a way i could add a Movreel link to a post thread thats already been made ?
I currently have 350 pages of Movreel movies and all links are active so would like to share them on here.
So if theres a way can someone show me how.
p/s i know how to make threads but the movies i upload theres usually a thread started already so any help to add to them would be appreciated.
Yours sincerely
Royalewithcheese.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Hello Ice & a wee bit of help please.

Post#2 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:21 pm

All the info you need is right in these forums. Since you do not have the time to search the forums for the info you require, I will point you to a thread with all the info you need on posting here. It is at the top of every sub-forum, by the way. Here it is: http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=90324.

Please be sure to follow the rules for posting, welcome to Ice, and have a nice stay.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Introductions”