Hi everybody

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
uncleFester
no0b

Hi everybody

Post#1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:17 am

Just found this site a coupla days ago...looks like a good site....lotsa good movies :)...hope to watch a few.
So i created an account on this forum,but am a bit confused about something.
When i entered a movie title in the search box i was told that i need to log-in.So i tried too,figuring that my log-in credentials for this forum would work...but no...so how do i create an account and log-in when there seems to be nowhere to create an account other than for this forum since my log-in credentials for the forum don't work??

I looked all over the home page looking for a way to create an account but found nowhere to do it.
What am i missing??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Hi everybody

Post#2 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:57 am

Welcome (wave). You somehow missed the search box and clicked on the banner right beneath it. That banner leads to a login for the people that keep the site going.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Introductions”