good to be back

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
Ilovemymac
Heart on for IceFlims

good to be back

Post#1 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:31 pm

Sorry all been gone haven't forgotten ice films and putting up links here just been busy and having all kinds of issues. Then i almost gave up on ice films coming back there for a bit.

Anyway just popping in to say hi and see how y'all are doing.
Im working on a bunch of DTS surround movies to post here just got to finish grabbing all the links.

Hope y'all are having a good weekend

Topic Author
Ilovemymac
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: good to be back

Post#2 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:12 am

If you go to the movie section you will see i posted quite a few DTS and Dolby Digital 5.1 movies. These are all 1080P.
Got a ton of Elvis movies in HD in posting which some are not on the main site. Trying to ad movies that are not on the main site or have no HD links.
So keep an eye out.
I always do Dolby or DTS because i have a good sound system and soon I'm building my home theater so i really enjoy films that offer the original dolby or DTS soundtrack to enjoy.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:24 am

Do you ever see some good Elvis stage performances ?? with good sound and picture quality..asking a lot.
Thanks

Topic Author
Ilovemymac
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:40 pm

well let me do some looking. That might be hard other then 68 come back special and Aloha from Hawaii. Which i have some good quality of both of those

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:27 am

I remember some old VHS tapes years ago but that was like 30 or so and as memory is different now. if one can believe ..but thanks for looking. Apreciated

Slickone420
Average User

Post#6 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:08 am

Welcome !!!

Return to “Introductions”