REFUGEE WELCOME CENTER - Manned 24/7

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
Shalmainia
Overachiever

REFUGEE WELCOME CENTER - Manned 24/7

Post#1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Hey there folks, welcome to Icefilms and the forums.
Here's a list of some things around the forum that may perk your fancy.
Have a good one.

First up, a few tutorials:
"Most Useful Forum Functions Explained"
"How to upload to MU and contribute with IceFilms"
"ICE Quick Stream (IQS) - FAQ"
"How to install Greasemonkey"

You can make a personal introduction of yourself right here in the Introductions area.
Don't know what the NV setup was because I never went there, but here we use the AC3 Codec, IQS script for Greasemonkey and DivX Web Player 1.5, all of which you can find laying around here in the forums, you can find em by using Search.
Note: If you get yourself known around here and help with contributions, you can earn the contributor (yellow wings) status and have access to numerous sections of the forums off-limits to normal users. Check out this page HERE.

To request something be put up on Icefilms, all you need to do is head over to IMDB and find the episode/movie URL, copy it, come to the forums and hit up the Requests section, paste the URL there and add a subject title.

Last and not least, check my banner to help Icefilms or her sister-website founded by LeM, Megarelease.

Oh and if any of you need Red Cross attention, visit the tents by Skeletor :D

***admin edit

for those of you who keep getting the surveys. sometimes the ads will try to look like play buttons ... sneeky bastards. so make sure your pressing the right button.
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Re: REFUGEE WELCOME CENTER - Manned 24/7

Post#2 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:16 pm

nice .. good idea!

luxurious tents included!

VIS - INSIDIAE - CELERITAS

CheekySam
Insomniac

Post#3 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:33 pm

And you can get into these when you are at contributor status! :)

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#4 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:32 pm

nice work shal :)
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Omen
Sex Robot

Post#5 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:27 pm

updated your post for you.
Blood Mode: [On] Off

Image*sig by PiraCee

Topic Author
Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#6 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Omen wrote:updated your post for you.

Thanks man.

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Ava.Jolie
Sex Robot

Post#7 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:35 pm

nice, shal :)

Black0ut
no0b

Post#8 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 am

Hey Shalmania, thanks for the warm welcome.

I was a ninjaVid faithful and i had spread the word to anyone with ears, im getting quite a backlash right now from my community (Wheres ma vids :'( ) and have been scouring for alternatives. I need not look any further, I already feel at home here and im sure my friends will feel the same kind of friendliness that I do now.
I hope to be much more active, or as active as possible here at IceFilms, I feel a lot less intimated than at ninja, maybe because of all the new blood flowing in.

P.S Cant wait to watch Top Gear tomorrow night, I almost died when Ninja went down, I live way away from the UK and im pretty sure my TV is running like series 7 of TG...

Anyways, Im black0ut, im on my computer a shit load playing games like GTR2 and RB rally, anything on steam (sales w00t). I have an xbox360 (GamerTag: Black0ut82 **O in out is a Zero) Mostly gaming Forza3 and fallout3 right now. I play bass and love to rock out, Favourite bands are Rush, Tool, and Isis (also mostly anything metal).I am currently in college for Industrial Electrician, so if anyone needs help with anything from house wiring to Logic programing send me a PM.

Thats enough about me though, cant wait to meet the community,

Blaze on

Godric
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#9 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:50 am

hey blackout ;) got to love the summer steam sale :lol: welcome and enjoy ice
A human with me at the end and human tears. Two-thousand years... and I can still be surprised. In this I see God.

Topic Author
Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#10 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Some NJ members have expressed interest in donating to IceFilms in Private Messages but haven't been sure on the details, so I'm going to go into a little more detail;

Donations to IceFilms are taken through Paypal, of which you can sign-up to by visiting the website at
http://www.paypal.com/ or http://www.paypal.co.uk/

Once you have signed up, you can follow this link to donate to IceFilms, note it's a secure connection. (Https)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5516790

When you get to the donation section of Paypal and are currently logged in, type in the amount you wish to donate and click Update Total.
Continue to follow the steps provided by Paypal to make your donation.

IceFilms would like to thank each and every one of you who decide to donate.

Signature by TMRKD

Ava.Jolie
Sex Robot

Post#11 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 pm

hi black0ut, welcome to ice! hope you continue to enjoy the site! :)

streets
Average User

Post#12 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

God am I happy to see you guys. I went to Ninja this one beautiful morning and you know what.. It was gone! Then I learned about the evil masterplan of different fellas with their shiny badges and cheap suits to take away my videos. Till then I have been browsing all the scamming sites and just crappy communities but you fellas, you got a bloody refugee center. I am so in :lol:

If needed please guide me to where I can sign up to do some graphics. More than happy to chip in. Years of photoshopping behind.

Thanks for having us <3

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Post#13 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

... and we all wear italian suits :D
VIS - INSIDIAE - CELERITAS

macxtc
Out of work journalist

Post#14 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:45 pm

find a spot... the more pushing, shoving, hair-pulling and biting the better!!!

sykedoc
meh

Post#15 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Found this few some friends who told me you had shelter. I am quite grateful for the welcome here, it eases the blow of seeing NV go out.

Return to “Introductions”