x0M3Nx

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

avoider
meh

Re: x0M3Nx

Post#31 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:59 am

hey Omen, thanks for making such a mint site.

i'm new to the forums but definitely not new to icefilms. you have a great thing going on here and seems like a great community. i plan on contributing some obscure movies :)

DankoBrockstonovich
no0b

Post#32 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 pm

christonacrutch wrote:I think that we all owe the administrators and contributors a great deal of gratitude.
They have effectively raised the bar for anyone interested in serving high quality on line streaming media content.

I for one am grateful to those of you doing the amount of work that this system must require to keep running as smoothly and consistently as it does.

I am in total agreeance with this statement...big up to all the staff here at IceFilms...best streaming site on the net....hands down!

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Post#33 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:31 pm

DankoBrockstonovich wrote:
christonacrutch wrote:I think that we all owe the administrators and contributors a great deal of gratitude.
They have effectively raised the bar for anyone interested in serving high quality on line streaming media content.

I for one am grateful to those of you doing the amount of work that this system must require to keep running as smoothly and consistently as it does.

I am in total agreeance with this statement...big up to all the staff here at IceFilms...best streaming site on the net....hands down!

Amen Brother

hellyhood
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#34 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:28 pm

I love you. :eek:
-The HellyHood

PsycheSour
meh

Post#35 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 pm

<3z for IceFilms. =3

hps09
meh

Post#36 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Hey there x0M3Nx.. Much respect for you and all the other Admins/Moderators and all helpers.

I <3 Icefilms

187eagle
no0b

Post#37 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:14 pm

wussp - i'm hawking at you all fine people and thank for icefilms.info! bmf torrent site out there :D

RaqsSharki17
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#38 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:58 pm

DankoBrockstonovich wrote:

Ahhhh! I agree! I love Ice Films! Thank you so much to those that put it together and keep it running. It's truly a bliss. :) :mrgreen:
There is a perfect possible future where everything will turn out just fine and the odds of creating that future are only one million, six hundred and seventy-one thousand to one. More or less.
-Trance Gemini

IFFTeam
Insomniac

Post#39 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello, Omen.

Although fairly new myself, I've noticed your an active user with friendly remarks. Nice to meet you. Ive enjoyed all your contributions and hopefully you will look forward to mine. =D

-IFF

macxtc
Out of work journalist

Post#40 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:40 am

masticate rumpus O-man.... hahahaaaa

theshapeshifter1
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#41 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:05 am

hey omen, welcome to icefilms, if you need any help, feel free to ask the loving staff!! XD ..... ENJOY NEW BUDDY!!!!

Projectgilda
AbeZ Apostle

Post#42 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm

theshapeshifter1 wrote:hey omen, welcome to icefilms, if you need any help, feel free to ask the loving staff!! XD ..... ENJOY NEW BUDDY!!!!

A joke?!?
"And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put
to death, and all the congregation shall stone him".

Leviticus 24: 16

macxtc
Out of work journalist

Post#43 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:58 pm

yeah it's a joke.... that noob, xOM3Nx, won't last a day here...

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#44 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm

lol
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#45 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 am

Sorry it's taken me so long to welcome you to the forums Omen. Like TSS1, I'm a bit slow.
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Return to “Introductions”