x0M3Nx

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
Omen
Sex Robot

x0M3Nx

Post#1 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Hello!
Im one of the admin here at ice. My favorite thing to watch is Breaking Bad and Lost. I also like to hang out in the chat from time to time, so if u see me say hi! :D
Blood Mode: [On] Off

Image*sig by PiraCee

xxSecretAgentxx
meh

Re: x0M3Nx

Post#2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:24 am

this is one awesome dude. Best of the best :) .....
Last edited by xxSecretAgentxx on Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#3 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 pm

why do u say that secret?

tell us a story...
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

xxSecretAgentxx
meh

Post#4 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:47 pm

i donno what your talking about abe :P

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#5 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:59 am

i dunno what YOU'RE talking about secret
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

froggy
Overachiever

Post#6 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm

You have been very friendly and helpful. I am so happy we can share music here, I love ice!

freebird101
meh

Post#7 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:38 am

Just finding my feet with the new layout :ugeek:
free indeed

RANDAL81
Average User

Post#8 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 am

>:) its looking good around here, thks fellerz. :mrgreen:

krawzik
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#9 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Thank you guys 4 bringin such a quality product.
Yous a diamond in a snakepitt! :ugeek:

knowone
code of Deez

Post#10 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Hello fellow humans,

I've come to use this site exclusively over past couple of months for the simple fact that it works, and that it has worked, consistently for me during this time with very minimal slow-down or down-time.

The main site presentation and subsequent search interface is thoughtfully designed by and for the user, the fruit of these efforts will become clear to anyone choosing to use this site in a very short period of time.

This site goes further in it's policy of offering only direct-rip quality content via Divx playback vs. garbage recordings and or the inferior flash playback format.
This site goes even further than further in that it provides consistent and extremely-fast* download speeds. Click to start playback and you will find that there is virtually no buffer wait times using a standard broadband pipe.

For this, I think that we all owe the administrators and contributors a great deal of gratitude.
They have effectively raised the bar for anyone interested in serving high quality on line streaming media content.

I for one am grateful to those of you doing the amount of work that this system must require to keep running as smoothly and consistently as it does.

*Comparatively with ANY other Divx based media site that I have attempted to use in the past.

Lyiono1
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#11 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Hello, my user name is Lyiono1 I am turning 28 on the 24th of june I am disabled, and I spend most of my time getting movies and watching them.My favorite movie is Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrells. I have been useing torrent sites to get my movies and I have payed for some movie sites but, they have all been the same fake movies, slow downloading speeds, and alot of them have been difficult for me to use because of my disablility, i have a brain problem that has resently in the past year and a half 2008-2009 that has shown up and getting worse. This site icefilms.info I found by accident is very easy to use, all the movies that our listed are their, I only downloaded one movie (Star Trek2009) that was fake and a Teen age Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon, but the sites administrators found the bad links and removed them with in a day. This is the only site I trust and recommend, I look forward to helping make this site the best site that there is. Be patiant with me because I have never uploaded a movie before, but the movies I upload will be the actulall movie.
Image[/center]Image

Topic Author
Omen
Sex Robot

Post#12 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Nice to meet you guys! :) I'm glad you enjoy the site. Please make yourself at home in the forum.
Blood Mode: [On] Off

Image*sig by PiraCee

Altair
Site Admin

Post#13 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:26 pm

omen, you sexy mother fuckkerrrrr..
whats goin on dogggg?
Love you.

trust, will be on alot more soon! xxx
Necrophilia, can ya diggit? Exodus 20:15. THOUH SHALT NOT STEAL...Good thing your not stealing at ice, your sharing. :D

Lem
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#14 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm

It was actually Omens sexiness that got me started with autoerotic asphyxiation.

Actually I dont even know what the above sentence means.

My point is that Omen is the man.

*sigh* Play me off Keyboard Cat...

[megavideo]http://www.megavideo.com/?v=HTVG5TRZ[/megavideo]

ImageImageImageImage

ma3lstr0m
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#15 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:10 am

Lem that wrong. autoerotic asphyxiation is not very healthy. you get bruises on your neck :D

try autoerotic scarification :D

Return to “Introductions”