New Help Section Please READ

Tell us a little bit about yourself. We are happy to meet you.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
Way
RedTek

New Help Section Please READ

Post#1 » Fri May 17, 2013 2:16 pm

We have set up this help section broken down to system types so that others may find help easier.

They are PC/MAC/Cell(&devices) each with sub sections for win7/xp/win8 Ect.... If your system isn't listed please post what needs to be added.

This way the users that use one or the other can help those that use the same. And in time when we see a user that helps we can make them a MOD in their section.

I have my preference and knowledge but know nothing of the others, so there is no need for me to even look at posts about Cell/Mac/ATV/XBMC .... I'm windows and that's it ;)

We are trying to fix it to where any question that comes up can be answered by someone no matter the system.

Here are some Pics to show you that can't seem to understand where to post.

The HELP Section

Then Pick the System/Device that you use from the next Sections

Windows Sections you pick which version you have

If you Pick a different System/Device say the Cell Section here is what it will look like.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: New Help Section Please READ

Post#2 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:50 pm

(rock) Way to go Way!!! (highfive)

Brasscmonkey
no0b

180 Upload and VidHog links not working

Post#3 » Sun May 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Every time I click to go to the 180 Upload sight it brings me right to the DIVX screen where you click to download and says that I need to install Ice Quick Stream even though I have the latest version. Usually I have to go through at least one other page before I get to the download page so something isn't working properly.

With VidHog I was just wondering if I need to instal the plugin that they say is "required" I've never had to do it before so I'm just curious if it's something I need to go through or if I should just use other links. Let me know.

Thanks,
Brasscmonkey

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Mon May 20, 2013 6:34 am

You obviously did not read the OP's post stating we now have specific subforums to post your issues in. This thread is an announcement only. Please post your issues in the appropriate forum and we will gladly try to sort them out for you. Further postings in this thread will be removed and thread locked.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Brasscmonkey
no0b

Post#5 » Mon May 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Sorry about that when I posted the help section wasn't completely set up.

shinning_like_me
no0b

Post#6 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 am

Hey I am a newbie here, Just wanted to know before i have problems read a few. Thank U U doing a good job thanks

Return to “Introductions”