Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#121 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Now I Will Let YOU Take Credit For THIS ONE ..I Think Maybe I See The Family Genes Showing Through ???
I Don't Renumber Any Saying "YOU Were CUTE And CUDDLY"

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#122 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:21 am

I thought you knew I had a whole bunch....

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#123 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:33 am

I See YOUR Gene Pool Is Showing Through YOUR Siblings ... Impressive

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#124 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:18 am

Those are my other kids.... Remind me to show you the family album sometime. We still haven't found they're Nanny. (smirk)

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#125 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:36 pm

Not To Be Ignorant But This Group Of Little Bas...ds Might Of Had Something To Do With It ...In Case That Never Crossed YOUR Mind !!!!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#126 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:41 am

i hope your dismemberment insurance is paid up, as that clip was taken when they were 12 in1996. And they read my mail....

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#127 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:49 pm

I"ve Been Jerked Around Before ... And Sometimes Think I AM Insurance Poor .. Besides I Am Sure At Their Age They Have Better Things To Do Than PURSUE An Old Fat ..Out Of Shape .. Boy. .. At Least I Would Hope

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#128 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:34 pm

They're like cats they like to play with thier food.

For Millenniums!!!!

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#129 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:34 pm

Nice Kitty ..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#130 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:57 pm

Anyway you don't have anything to worry about "With Them". In a while you are a statistic, on a list from a "Smite" of one of your neighbors. that pissed off one of my sisters.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#131 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:59 am

Hate To Say It But Your Sister Does Note Have " The Wings Of A Dove " Now If That Is Another Sister Watching..Maybe Not A Bad Ass ...As Far As My Neighbor ..Running Their lawn mower Every Time I Lay Down ?? Does That Count As Simiting Thy Neighbor ?? Thought Not

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#132 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Nope another unfortunate minion. No your neighbor has been having these (Which I have to Really, Really, give her Kudos on this one! It is Absolutely Diabolically Brilliant!) dreams of a meteor destroying his town for months. Since right after he stepped out on her. (BAD MOVE)

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#133 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Now THAT Is Going To Extremes For A Little...HE Said .. She Said...Seems Your Sister Holds Grudges?? Must Be HER Makeup Maybe??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#134 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:41 pm

uh oh, I wouldn't even go there........

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#135 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:10 am

Just Curios Your Mother's Name Would't Be "HECATE " Would It?? Seems Like Maybe You Have A Little TOOO Much Breeding On Both Sides?? IMO

Return to “Off Topic”