Robin Williams found dead at 63

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Robin Williams found dead at 63

Post#16 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:35 pm

And.....Banned.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#17 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Hay, rep i was wondering what it took to get banned around here....you guys are so laid back!

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#18 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Kenny_Tha_Killa wrote:Robin Williams suffered bouts of depression before he had Parkinson's and was also a recovering addict,

I fight depression every day, because of being near 60, with no pension {wiped out in 2008 during the collapse, was happily retired until then, now will have to work 'till I drop} my economic position and the only reason I'm not an addict is that my old man was a drunk, so I developed an early aversion to intoxicants [or healthy respect].
While not as bad as some members here, my health isn't 100% either.
I wish I had half of RW's wealth but feel lucky that I was born in Canada, rather than the Dog eat Dog U.S.A. .

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#19 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:07 pm

day7 wrote:Hay, rep i was wondering what it took to get banned around here....you guys are so laid back!

Posting nonsensical comments in a dozen or so threads in a few minutes time, most of which have not had responses in months, will likely get the attention of mod or staff, resulting in a ban.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#20 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:39 pm

That'll do it!!!Image

day7
Cuppy Cake

Post#21 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:18 am

Ouch man!

macxtc
Out of work journalist

Post#22 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:58 pm

Repdaddy wrote:
day7 wrote:Hay, rep i was wondering what it took to get banned around here....you guys are so laid back!

Posting nonsensical comments in a dozen or so threads in a few minutes time, most of which have not had responses in months, will likely get the attention of mod or staff, resulting in a ban.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#23 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:56 pm

macxtc
Out of work journalist

Post#24 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:37 am

Just thinking about Robin Williams again last night.

If I were near his grave right now...

I would dig him up and kick him dead (pun intended)in the ass!!!

Bitch, you can't be leaving here with all the marbles, a successful career, a beautiful wife, adoring fans, and a welcome mat put out everywhere you go!

I'm totally pissed at you Robin...
I don't intend to listen or entertain myself with you for quite a while.

Return to “Off Topic”