Lost Site?

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
911icefreak
meh

Lost Site?

Post#1 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:04 am

Does anyone know what happened to 'The other site.eu or .xyz" which has to do with "videolinks" also? It was a good site as well., and please don';t reply with "Lets worry about ourselves" because we all worry, and when 1 like that 1 goes-who knows,Right?
Can't put the name in, but if you know what I'm talking about please respond. Thank You

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Lost Site?

Post#2 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:34 am

We have no control over other sites. There is alot of pressure on all sites like ours. If you want it to change help us change the Copywrong Laws..

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#3 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:47 am

http://torrentfreak.com/uk-police-raid-movie-tv-show-site-three-arrested-150217/

I think this may be what you are talking about? I'm just going off the domain you gave.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
911icefreak
meh

Post#4 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:04 pm

newmyvideolinks is the one that disappeared.

serwusek
no0b

Post#5 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:18 pm

maybe someone from goverrment close it up

Return to “Off Topic”