Streaming Music

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
lokisgodhi
Average User

Streaming Music

Post#1 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi everyone,

I just found out one of my go to places for streaming audio, Grooveshark, has been taken down.

I used to use it and Spotify. I pretty much found if what I was looking for wasn't on one, I'd usually find it on the other.

Can anyone else recommend a site similar to Grooveshark?

Thanks

Lokisgodhi

Miles_Gonzalez
no0b

Re: Streaming Music

Post#2 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:55 am

The best streaming service I know Spotify music, it offers a free tier service, anyone can use it for free. However, they don't allows to download offline, that is why I have to struggle to find other way to put the songs to local computers . The DRmare Spotfy works just fine for me. it converts spotify to mp3. After that, I can transfer spotify to any devices I have including MP3 players, DRm tools.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#3 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:33 pm

I just Pay the 9.99 a month for the service and I have access anytime, anywhere, to Damn near any song ever. On any of my devices. Downloaded or Streamed.

Mikssa
meh

Post#4 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:13 am

Spotify Music Converter is the best music streaming tool that I have used. All Spotify fans can use this DRM removal tool to remove DRM protection and convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, etc with lossless quality. After conversion, it will be much convenient for you to enjoy all Spotify music offline. If you want to learn its detail functions, check Tuneskit software.

Return to “Off Topic”