ERROR MESSAGE

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
foalx
no0b

ERROR MESSAGE

Post#1 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello everyone,

Icefilms has been working for a very long time until today I receive this new error message

"ERROR REQUESTING SITE" An error has occurred c with icefilms...

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this?

Thank you

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: ERROR MESSAGE

Post#2 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:48 pm

Where are you and how do you connect?

MSilbys
Average User

Post#3 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:48 pm

As far as i can tell icefilms has either bought into something or the hoster as added spam to the website. the pop ups telling you there is an error and the others saying there is a virus on your machine is a hoax. not sure why icefilms has allowed this to go on for so long. all you can do is either move to another site and forget icefilms, Or deal with it.
Death By Snu Snu

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:57 pm

We have switched Ad company's twice since this started. Still the same. I am starting to believe it is Hollyjerks. The Copywrong Trolls may have switched their tactics. Buying the Ad companys and loading them with crap.

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:21 am

Just ran MalwareBytes, said I was clear, so may have to do a search of cookies and add another filter to AdBlock Plus.

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

Return to “Off Topic”