Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#181 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Didn't Seem That He Jumped On It ...But Did Get A BLAST Out Of IT !!!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#182 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Well he did get a bit of a send off before the bang. The ole girl was smart he was standing there doing the Eat Me Shimie with a live grenade in his hand. She didn't go for it, so he got the tail instead

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#183 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:36 pm

That Will Teach Him To Disrespect His Mother ... Maybe a few more should be taken care of with their callas attitudes ??
Leave it to Mom To Put Them In Their Place as Some Daddies Seem Hard To Find??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#184 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:00 pm

Sometimes you have to clean up after mom....

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#185 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:36 am

OH Dirty Little Tramp...YUCK... So Much For Control... That Is What You Call An OOPS!!! Sorry

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#186 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Good thing we have the Giant Straw Machine, Huh?

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#187 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:37 pm

Moves Right Along..Hope No one Has A Slurpy and Needs A Couple Of Straws ??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#188 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:15 am

Oh dont worry every thing is 100% recycled!

Return to “Off Topic”