Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#196 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Yes but what did he supposedly eat that gave him a 3m Shat Storm Like That? (Or If It Was Real That Deserves A Award Of Some Kind) Because I haaave to do it to my brothers!!!!!!

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#197 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:14 pm

If You Find Out And Go Through With It ...You Make Sure YOU Have An EXIT Plan And A Good Running Start..IMO...lol

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#198 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Oh they know better than to get into it with me.. I am the Oldest you see. The perks of being the older brother. LOL (devil)

But you are right I will probably be laughing so hard that they will literally kick more sh!t out of me! Which will make it all the more hilarious!!!! (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl) (rofl)

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#199 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:56 am

Maybe It Would Be Worth A Little Slapping Around ??? Until You Work Up ANOTHER Blast ???

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#201 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:53 pm

Now THAT Is The TURD To Be Proud Of..If You Are Into That Sh.. !!!!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#202 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:08 pm

They got stuck with the clean up!! hehehe I showed dad the evidence that it was their fault! LMAO!!!!

Well maybe not all of it...

I couldn't do the Flu Sneeze thing so I did something better! Gotta Love Hollywood!!!!!!

Return to “Off Topic”