Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#106 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:06 am

Well we hold no animosities towards the Old School Worshipers. You should check some of them out they are ---- well maybe not as Fun. But Definitely Interesting!

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#107 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:40 am

Weird And Wild ...Old Age Or New Age ... YOU Do SEEM to Have Them Covered ..Have't figured Out The Last One But Will Work On It

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#108 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:20 pm

You get what you choose... Which ever God or Gods you Pray to is where you end up. So Choose Wisely.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#109 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Being of Sick Mind ..It Seems The Girl Might Not Be Appreciating What Is Being PUT to HER...And Poor Harrison Ford Is Flabbergasted What He Is Seeing Happening To The Little Damsel ...
Could Have A Wrong Take On It All...But When You Get Into GODLY Things One Never Knows

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#110 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:56 pm

Because he has a way with women! LOL

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#111 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:20 pm

I Like The Way SHE Really Draws Back And Sucker Punches Him ..Humorous When It Is Someone Else ..I Say
OUCH!!!!!!!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#112 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Ya have had that happen a few times myself... But the make up sex is Great!!!!!

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#113 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Maybe I didn't Like Getting Hit TOO Often..But Did ARGUE A Bit .. And Was Forced To Make Up As YOU Were Insinuating .. Whatever Works At The Moment ...lol

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#114 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 am

But you forget who my Best Bud is... I kinda like getting smacked around. LOL

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#115 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:01 pm

"The Devil Made Me Do It" ...Now I know Where That Saying May Have Originated ???

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#117 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:23 am

Your Dream Of ROCKIN IT BABY ALL Night Long .... YEA

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#118 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:19 am

Maybe he's my baby.... Think about it.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#119 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 am

NAH ... If You Think He Is Yours I Think Maybe Your Mate Was Cheating On You ? JMO ..Seems Tooo Cute .. Has Some Moves And Doesn't Have Your Family EYES

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#120 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:59 am

Things aren't always what they seem...

Return to “Off Topic”