Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#1 » Sat May 27, 2017 11:59 am

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7070
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#2 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:47 am

You have already lost the Thread of Faith when you try to entice someone to your own Well of Belief. As is written in all the Ancient Beliefs the Path to Serenity is ones own. I have mine. Ask yourself if you are Serene enough to sit in a sunbeam for 4 hours in meditation.
Image

User avatar

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims
Posts: 286

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#3 » Sun May 28, 2017 1:46 am

You win Russ!
Image

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

User avatar

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims
Posts: 201

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#4 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:19 am

Try that Grasshopper !!!!


mariad
Average User
Posts: 30

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#5 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:20 am

Sometimes i think and ask myself why am i here in this world, if i was not what i am today? What or who would i be? Any answer to that?

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7070
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#6 » Mon May 29, 2017 12:35 am

No matter what, you are you. That is always a given. So the best gift you can give yourself is accepting the person that you have become and striving to be a little better each day.
Image


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#7 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:14 am

Russtronic™ wrote:You have already lost the Thread of Faith when you try to entice someone to your own Well of Belief. As is written in all the Ancient Beliefs the Path to Serenity is ones own. I have mine. Ask yourself if you are Serene enough to sit in a sunbeam for 4 hours in meditation.


and the first step to know it that weather there is any faith or belief only within this practical explanation OR you are factually under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness is to recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

so that we can see what is what and who is standing where.


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#8 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:16 am

mariad wrote:Sometimes i think and ask myself why am i here in this world, if i was not what i am today? What or who would i be? Any answer to that?


and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#9 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:17 am

Russtronic™ wrote:No matter what, you are you. That is always a given. So the best gift you can give yourself is accepting the person that you have become and striving to be a little better each day.


and why shall i follow any *street dog* like you ? who are you ? who are you `1st of all ? are you another authority ? alright give me another verifaible and tangible explanation so that i can start following you.

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7070
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#10 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:51 am

I was only Giving a view point not a suggestion. I never try to press my beliefs on another and expect the same courtesy in return.
Image


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#11 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:44 am

Russtronic™ wrote:I was only Giving a view point not a suggestion. I never try to press my beliefs on another and expect the same courtesy in return.


and your only policy is give dog bad name and hang it. and if there is any belief or faith than recall everything.

come on ( foolish dog ) it is an open challenge after all. recall everything and prove it that 2 + 2 = is not 4 for everyone. ( and finish the business )

User avatar

Wall-E
Insomniac
Posts: 779

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#12 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:29 am

If one is not allowed to say, that there is no creator.
Then same thing apply to saying there is one.

And can there be only one God ?
Which religion is the "correct" one ?
If there is a multiple God religion, does it matter to whom you worship ?

Man I haven't read theology since high school, so I can't remember the details.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#13 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:28 am

Wall-E wrote:If one is not allowed to say, that there is no creator.
Then same thing apply to saying there is one.

And can there be only one God ?
Which religion is the "correct" one ?
If there is a multiple God religion, does it matter to whom you worship ?

Man I haven't read theology since high school, so I can't remember the details.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


so you mean that you have seen more solid, verifaible and tangbile explanations in christianity, islam, bhudhism, and other 3500 religions ?

alright than explain only christian and islamic explanation so that we can see what is what. come on ( friend ) do it quickly and finish the business.

and keep`1 thing in your ( dull ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) other authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

User avatar

Repdaddy
Sex Robot
Posts: 3392

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#14 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:10 am

nahaai wrote:if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's ).
"

These things make me happy. Very happy. You have zero right to tell me otherwise.

I tried offering my food for one week. All I got from that is a table full of rotten food(maybe he only eats what you offer him?)

I kind of liked the chant. Extremely annoying at first, which led me to consume copious amounts of alcohol and drugs, which I enjoy, so that was a plus.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#15 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:51 am

Repdaddy wrote:
nahaai wrote:if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's ).
"

These things make me happy. Very happy. You have zero right to tell me otherwise.

I tried offering my food for one week. All I got from that is a table full of rotten food(maybe he only eats what you offer him?)

I kind of liked the chant. Extremely annoying at first, which led me to consume copious amounts of alcohol and drugs, which I enjoy, so that was a plus.


alright so next question is If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer **lusty pig** ? ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests