Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...
User avatar

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed
Posts: 3390

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#16 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:53 am

Where do you get the idea that I use contraceptives? I never said that. I shoot that stuff everywhere with reckless abandon. I mean, you can not get a pony with a horn glued to its head pregnant anyway........
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#17 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:26 am

Repdaddy wrote:Where do you get the idea that I use contraceptives? I never said that. I shoot that stuff everywhere with reckless abandon. I mean, you can not get a pony with a horn glued to its head pregnant anyway........


and you will never say many things as well. but it is the proof that you are rascal dog. that is the proof. if everything is pleasure then why do you take counterceptive methods in sex life ? why ?

this is the proof that you are nothing but an rascal pig. that is all. and your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.

and in this sense you are more grosser than cats and dogs for after sex at least they dont kill there childerns. so in this sense you are more fallen than cats and dogs.

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7035
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#18 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:54 pm

I have studied all the Base Religions Ad nauseam... The Closest Path To Serenity I Have Found Is Mostly Through A Combination Of Major Eastern Religions. Hinduism, Shinto, But Mostly Confucianism, I am at peace with my inner ----- There is no use in explaining something to someone with a closed mind. Again I will ask. Are you Serene enough to sit in a sunbeam for 4 hours in meditation. This is a Trick Question that a a True Master will know The Answer.
Image


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#19 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 am

Russtronic™ wrote:I have studied all the Base Religions Ad nauseam... The Closest Path To Serenity I Have Found Is Mostly Through A Combination Of Major Eastern Religions. Hinduism, Shinto, But Mostly Confucianism, I am at peace with my inner ----- There is no use in explaining something to someone with a closed mind. Again I will ask. Are you Serene enough to sit in a sunbeam for 4 hours in meditation. This is a Trick Question that a a True Master will know The Answer.


and if you have studied all religions than kindly explain christian, and islamic explanation so that *we also* see thing thing along with you that who is standing actually where.

come on ( friend ) do it quickly and finish the business.

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7035
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#20 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:50 pm

The Old Testament, The Torah and The Koran in they're Original forms were almost interchangeable. The New Stuff... Is Mans Folly. King of the Mountain, Greed and Lust for Power. That is all that it has been for 2 millennia. Is anything we say here going to change that?
Image


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#21 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Russtronic™ wrote:The Old Testament, The Torah and The Koran in they're Original forms were almost interchangeable. The New Stuff... Is Mans Folly. King of the Mountain, Greed and Lust for Power. That is all that it has been for 2 millennia. Is anything we say here going to change that?


and now thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. that im close minded but unfortunately it is not me who is close minded but it is you. who is close minded.

otherwise what is wrong there in explaining christian and islamic explanation ? for you have studied all religions from there roots. and your failure is the proof that you are the one who has no facts behind you thus you are only `1 who is close minded`1 here.

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7035
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#22 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:47 am

As I said this thread is getting a little to serious. Everyone has the right to their own beliefs. Now aside from your first somewhat nonsensical rambling post you have made no other attempts to adds to this discussion (That You Started) except with more and more vitriolic asides at who ever posts.
So I will keep this thread open. But I don't have to leave you here nahaal. (So consider this your 1 and only warning as I am the Admin and I answer to no one) I have been studying religions for 45+ years and may still be a student I am by no means a novice.
Image


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#23 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Russtronic™ wrote:As I said this thread is getting a little to serious. Everyone has the right to their own beliefs. Now aside from your first somewhat nonsensical rambling post you have made no other attempts to adds to this discussion (That You Started) except with more and more vitriolic asides at who ever posts.
So I will keep this thread open. But I don't have to leave you here nahaal. (So consider this your 1 and only warning as I am the Admin and I answer to no one) I have been studying religions for 45+ years and may still be a student I am by no means a novice.


and what is that thing which is faith or belief within this practical explanation ? tell me now for i openly challenge you( foolish pig )

and do you mean that some people are not under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ? alright then prove it by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second wtihin`1 minute and prove it that not everyone is under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness and not everyone is suffereing repeated birth after birth.

it is what ? just an bogus belief or faith only. so simply recall everything and finish the business.

and if you didnt recalled anything at all than i will not beat the horse who is already dead anymore. ( finished )

and you have studied all religions from there roots ? ( just see the fun ) but my ( dull ) friend it is clearly visible that your only policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* for you cannot explain anything solid at all.

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7035
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#24 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 am

and what is that thing which is faith or belief


You will note that I left "Faith" out of that statement.

and do you mean that some people are not under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ?


I never said that you were forgetful, I was commenting on your lack of subject mater later in this discussion.

And please from now on refrain from the names. There will be no more warnings and I may even lock the Thread to Admins only viewing.
Image


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#25 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:54 am

Russtronic™ wrote:
and what is that thing which is faith or belief


You will note that I left "Faith" out of that statement.

and do you mean that some people are not under the grip of natures law of forgetfulness ?


I never said that you were forgetful, I was commenting on your lack of subject mater later in this discussion.

And please from now on refrain from the names. There will be no more warnings and I may even lock the Thread to Admins only viewing.


and you will never recall anything nor prove anything at all. since you cannot tell that how parents can be fool who want to educate there childerns ? thus there is no meaning in beating the dead horse like you. ( simply waste of time )

and at the top it is not something new that your only policy is *give dog bad name and hang it* you are such rascal pig.

User avatar

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims
Posts: 195

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#26 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:38 am

All that and finally find out about beating a Dead Horse ?? We could of told him that Days ago and got back to Foolishness sooner ?? !!!!


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#27 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:46 am

jimmm wrote:All that and finally find out about beating a Dead Horse ?? We could of told him that Days ago and got back to Foolishness sooner ?? !!!!


thanks for shifting burdon of proof. but now there is no meaning in beating those horse(s like you ) who is already dead.

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7035
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#28 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:30 pm

And We Begin The Loop Again. Wait I Choose Not To! I Will Cut To The Middle.
The New Stuff... Is Mans Folly. King of the Mountain, Greed and Lust for Power. That is all that it has been for 2 millennia. Is anything we say here going to change that?

To Which Do Owe Your Allegiance?

For As I Said

There is no use in explaining something to someone with a closed mind. Again I will ask. Are you Serene enough to sit in a sunbeam for 4 hours in meditation. This is a Trick Question that a a True Master will know The Answer.

You see we gave up on the dead horse thing a couple thousand years ago.
Image
Image


Topic Author
nahaai
meh
Posts: 17

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#29 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Russtronic™ wrote:And We Begin The Loop Again. Wait I Choose Not To! I Will Cut To The Middle.
The New Stuff... Is Mans Folly. King of the Mountain, Greed and Lust for Power. That is all that it has been for 2 millennia. Is anything we say here going to change that?

To Which Do Owe Your Allegiance?

For As I Said

There is no use in explaining something to someone with a closed mind. Again I will ask. Are you Serene enough to sit in a sunbeam for 4 hours in meditation. This is a Trick Question that a a True Master will know The Answer.

You see we gave up on the dead horse thing a couple thousand years ago.
Image


no bogus quotes are wanted ( dullard ) and if there is any explanation which can defeat this practical explanation than explain it. OR you can go on talking useless nonsense. and i dont have to beat that horse who is already dead. that is all. ( finished )

User avatar

Russtronic™
Jeddak
Posts: 7035
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#30 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:26 pm

Ahhhh got you with a little known fact here. Buddhism is not a "Religion" it is learning a way of "Life."
That is part of the path that I have chosen. I choose to worship The Earth, The Wind, The Sun, The Rain, And All Life on this Infinitesimal Tiny Blue Marble, In This Vast Cosmos..
Image

Return to “Off Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest