Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#91 » Fri May 25, 2018 2:24 pm

I Got Nothing Against SASHAYING People Just As Long As You Do It With Your Own ..If You Know What I Mean..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#92 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:58 am

When I was doing that stuff for the Ladies Nights Camcorders were in their infancy. There aren't very many surviving Pics of me from back then. But here is one, I am 34 with my then 14yr daughter 3yrs before she killed herself.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#93 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:01 am

TRULY SORRY for YOUR Lose..Now You Do Make Me Feel Old and Sad..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#94 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:30 pm

I wasn't trying to. I miss her terribly but Life must go on. I remember her for all the beauty and joy she brought into our lives. Those were the only pics I had that showed the shape I was still in @t 34. At 22 I was 5'11" 150lb with a 50" chest and a 29" waist (The same when that pic was taken and at 49 when my Back Broke)there was no way I was going to shave my chest hair. And yes no BS at some of my locations in Montana I Bar-tended in Boots and Underwear. I always told them it was a first because I was a Commando type of Guy. Got More tips than the Dancers sometimes. LOL Because they kept asking me to prove it, and I was behind the Bar so what the Hell. (devil)

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#95 » Sun May 27, 2018 12:16 pm

As You Say ..What The Hell .. a Bucks a Buck .. And yes back then I was Lucky To Keep Weight on...Now I Just Think About Getting It Off..Do More Thinking Than Doing It Seems
Almost Forgot You Do Have A couple of Nice Pictures To Go With The Memories..

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#97 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:38 pm

I Thought I Smelt Something Burning ?? Hope It Wasn't BRAIN Cells ??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#98 » Wed May 30, 2018 3:13 am

No just getting ---I have to leave rather unexpectedly.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#99 » Wed May 30, 2018 7:19 am

Wasn't Sure That Was YOU In The Car OR THE PURSUER ??? Looks Like Someone Was Trying To Take Advantage ...AND Was WINNING Out...

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#100 » Thu May 31, 2018 3:23 am

Well you know siblings and they're penchants for what they consider amusing practical jokes. Usually they leave me alone as my reputation for "Payback" speaks for it's self.The rules of the game as set down by "FATHER" are No Mortal Witness. So they have to be Very Careful. And they have to clean up after themselves (You should have seen them trying to clean that poor little old ladies car out ROFL) But I don't Play by the rules. (devil)

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#101 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:35 pm

You Family Trait Shows A Different Way For Jokes Against You..A JoKester You May Not Be But I will Admit I Do Enjoy Your Sick Humor..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#102 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:46 am

Russtronic™ wrote:The rules of the game as set down by "FATHER" are No Mortal Witness. So they have to be Very Careful. And they have to clean up after themselves (You should have seen them trying to clean that poor little old ladies car out ROFL) But I don't Play by the rules.

They froze time and worked non-stop for what would have been 300yrs to get everything perfect. And when they were done I offered them a coffee break and did this to them. HEHEHE

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#103 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:19 am

Will Admit You Are Handy On Your Posts.. Sometimes One Never Knows About Next Life...Better Enjoy This One When One Can

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#104 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:37 pm

Ya then you have to deal with us or which ever Religion you chose forever. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#105 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:15 am

The Wings Have IT

Return to “Off Topic”