Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#136 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:53 pm

Wrong Phylum... And as you should know Dad just kinda snaps his fingers and stuff happens. No Mom needed saves on Aspirin, Slamming Doors, Lawyers, Broken Plates, Flea Bites (from sleeping in the dog house with the dog)

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#137 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:40 pm

Believe It Was An Old Hank Williams Song " Move Over Little Dog Because The Big Dog Is Moving In " Not Saying Your Mother Leaned To The Heavy Side By Any Means !!!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#138 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Are you trying to elicit a negative response from me?

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#139 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:10 pm

Huff And Puff And Hold It ALL IN .. Have To Play Nice Remember ...

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#140 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:03 am

There are all kinds of Hells........

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#141 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:23 am

YOU Shall Overcome !!!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#142 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:43 pm

I would take care in my surroundings.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#143 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:24 pm

Scull And Crossbones is very Cute ..But passing a Little Gas may be Obnoxious But I am Sure Would Not Be Classed As Lethal Maybe Unpleasant And Disrespectful ...But Come On..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#144 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Uh hu you just keep telling your self that... ;)

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#145 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:08 am

OOPS That Was Another BUBBLE Passed No Harm No Foul ..While Maybe A Little Fowl But At Least Not An Accident Like A Complete Bowel Collapse !!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#146 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:58 pm

I can arrange a repeat performance with you in the helmet...

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#147 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 am

I Give UP ..YOU can Be The Grossest One On Here .. Maybe Even A Little Sick Sometimes ..Yuck..Still Shaking My Head

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#148 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:45 pm

That is a only PG13, barely. I tried to warn you.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#149 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Nothing like A Bowl Collapse To Get Things Moving

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#150 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:17 pm

Here I sit all broken hearted, tried to sh!t but only farted!

Return to “Off Topic”