Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#151 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Reminds Me Of Writings On Stall Walls in High school..50 plus years Ago...Here I sit Broken Hearted Paid A Dime And Only Farted..Yesterday Took A Chance ..Saved A dime And Sh.T My Pants.
Another For The Ones Taking The Bus..Here I Sit Among The Vapor The Guy Before Me Used All The Paper ... I Here My Bus I Cannot Linger ..I Guess I Am Forced To Use My Finger..
Can't Believe I Had A Hard Time With The Real Subjects??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post#152 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:05 am

Oh and by the way my sis sent you a greeting of sorts, I think. I would change dimensions if I got one of these.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#153 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:04 pm

BLoody Hell ... I Think She Got A Kick Out Of That

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#154 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:39 pm

I was too nice to show you the rest. She puts the poor sods back together and does it again upwards of a 1000 times... Wanna have a go???

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#155 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Nah ..Don't Think I would Have The BALLs For It !!!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#156 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Why do you think there were so many Eunuchs down thru time? they had other uses....

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#157 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:04 pm

Cute with the Flip Flop .. I am Sure There Would Be A few Happy Maidens..and Even Some Ladies !!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#158 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:25 am

Ya Great Times for all... Then I invented Unions. I thought it would be the ultimate torture device for the Idiots that had already sold their Souls. But instead it worked backwards, sort of.... But I digress the Unions took all the fun out of the Eunuchs. They realized how much power they had together, now they are one of the most Elite and Sought after Companions. Rumor has it (And its not a rumor as I set the prices) that they get a 7 figure salary.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#159 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:06 am

Good For Seven Figures ?? Or A Seven Figure Salary?? Just Wondering Since I sometimes Feel Like A Eunuch ??

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#160 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Well if you can stand the smell of bad tuna, old carpet, and 6 day old meatloaf, for a 10 hour shift. I may have a job for you.
Image If your willing to risk ending up like this poor fella.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#161 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Now You Mention It I Never Did Acquire A Taste For Tuna ..Yuck.. A Shift Worker I Was

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#162 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 pm

GD Man you broke my screen when my tracking equipt locked on!!!! Damn Man @t Least 8k in damages!!!!

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#163 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:37 am

I Will Let You Enjoy YOUR Own Little Quirks ... To EACH Their Own..

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#164 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:01 pm

It was reacquiring your tiny abode when suddenly it sounded like home on Sunday morning. I didn't know you were so into RuPaul! Thinking back now you are actually quite ----now I get the Eunuch thing. Ouch!

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#165 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:35 am

Hey .. If Your Are Into Drag and That Is YOUR Thing Why Not Keep It Your Thing ..In Your House Maybe You Are The KING Or The Queen..Up To You..Doesn't Mean We All Think Alike...Keeps the Word Going Around.
To Each Their Own.. EVERY THING IS NORMAL
EVERY THING IS FINE
Worry About Nothing
Because Nothing Is On MY Mind

Return to “Off Topic”