Sick Of Redirects!

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
SickOfRedirects!
no0b

Sick Of Redirects!

Post#1 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:12 pm

I Love and Hate this Site. Love it for all the Movies HATE it For all the F'n Redirects!

Open Site for the first time of the day and as soon as I click on something, I get a New Window and a New Tab Directing me to some Random Site trying to get me to Download their Programs.
I Go to use Search , Same thing. I go to Click on a Link, Same Thing. I Click on a Black Space, Same Thing. Anything I click on sends me to a New Tab that Opens In Front of or Behind the IceFilms tab.

Is there a Reason for this???? Is it some sort of Ad Revenue? Does IceFilms get Paid for every Redirect? Because Some of the Redirects send me to Adware Sites and Sites Blocked by FF for being Attack Sites and even sends me to a False FF Site to Download some kind of Software. The New Windows are Usually Blank and Disappear right away but some times it stays and is a Attack site or a Banned Site.

Again, I Love the Site for all the Movies But all the F'n Redirects, I F'n HATE!

Once a Link to a movie tab is Open, that site does the same thing. I Click the Download Button and the site the Link Sent me to Will Start to Redirect me to Random Attack Sites also. Or it will open the Download window and only have a 458Kb File for me to Download. I have to Click the Sites Download Button Several Times before it Finally Lets me Download the Actual Movie.

Example: Click on Search, redirected several times, Type in Movie, Redirected Several More times, Click on Movie, Redirected, Click on Link, Redirected Several times, Link Opens, Click Download, Redirected several times, Finally After about a good 5 Minutes of Being Redirected and Closing a good 8 New Windows, I can Download the movie. Again, Is there a reason for this?

Does anyone Else have this Issue?

jimmm
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Sick Of Redirects!

Post#2 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:06 pm

I use an adblocker..also use" Upload" and just use the" Free" and seems to work for me ??
And also I am not a real compuer savy person.
Hope it helps a little bit

gessa
no0b

Post#3 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:24 am

You're not alone. Because of the rogue ads and redirects icefilms has been blacklisted:
https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.icefilms.info

It' a shame. Hope they clean it up.

Topic Author
SickOfRedirects!
no0b

Post#4 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 am

I use AdBlock Plus Also. It does Not Stop Redirects. Most Redirects are sending me to a Javascript Tab telling me to Download it. I all ready have it and HATE using it ( it Tells the Feds what sites you use ). Primewire/1Channel/Letmewatchthis is just as bad but lightens up a bit after signing in but Only a bit.

Just now to check this posting, I opened icefilms and Clicked on FORUM, As Soon as I clicked on FORUM, I got a New Tab and Window. The New tab was a Warning that my Computer Is Infected and the New Window was just a Blank one ( usually sends me to a Gaming Site).

Did the same when I tried signing in. But After Clicking to Enter my user Name and Pass, I got Redirected to a window saying Lost Secure Connection and Could Not Reconnect. Tried Several Times. So I just Tried Clicking on REPLY and Saw I was Now Signed in.

Topic Author
SickOfRedirects!
no0b

Post#5 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:21 am

I Clicked Submit and it Lost Secure Connection. Clicking the TRY AGAIN Does Nothing. UI Backed Spaced and thought my post was not posted. So I Submitted again, Again, Lost Secure Connection. It Dupped my Posting. Went to Delete the Dupe, and Lost Secure Connection.

I Keep Loosing Secure Connection in the Forums when trying to Sign In and Clicking Submit or Randomly when trying to Click on things.
Went to Post this and it Lost Secure Connection, Back Paged and Click Refresh and it was Posted. To Let you know this , I had to do those steps again. I will Post this, Loose Secure Connection, Back Page, Refresh and it will post this. ???????????

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#6 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:51 pm

When another page opens up just X out of it you dont have to do what the page says. We are fighting Hollywrong 24/7 with the Malvertisements They Are The Only Ones With Any Thing To Gain From This Sh*t..... We are working as hard as we can to keep up.

Return to “Off Topic”