FIFA World Cup 2018

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
DonaldS
no0b

FIFA World Cup 2018

Post#1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:18 am

Hi all,

As you know that FIFA World Cup is so close and everyone is getting crazy for the game. It is sad that on one hand, USA didn't qualify for the World Cup. But on the other hand, it doesn't matter. kz the love for FIFA and the love of Football never dies. That is why I am excited and I hope the rest of the people like me will also be waiting for this glorious football competition. I was reading an article on how to watch FIFA world cup opening ceremony live. And I just saw that the official song of FIFA World Cup 2018 "Live it up" music video has been released. So I want to know if the artists "Nicky Jam, Will Smith & Era Istrefi" and other old artists like Shakira, J.lo or Pitbull will perform or not?

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Post#2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:15 am

I am One Of The Silly ,Silly People So Will leave This To The More Knowledgeable On This Soccer Question And just Wait My Turn .. Good Luck On The Answer

Return to “Off Topic”