Need to temporarily download movies in Spanish

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
JSchenck1946
no0b

Need to temporarily download movies in Spanish

Post#1 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:34 pm

How do I switch my language preference to Spanish temporarily while I download some movies for my brother who is visiting a Spanish country next month?

JSchenck

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Need to temporarily download movies in Spanish

Post#2 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:34 pm

We only put up movies that are English or hard coded English subs. But there are subs avail, you just have to load them manually.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Need to temporarily download movies in Spanish

Post#3 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:46 am

Depends on the release group, sometimes. One of the benefits of switching to .mkv containers(a few years back), is the ability to add multiple subs. Some release groups put as many as 15 subs in the box. Left click your player screen to check what subs might be included. If no espanol, you'll have to download them separately. VLCplayer can automatically find and download subs for you.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Off Topic”