Let's piss off macxtc.

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
Xerxys
Sex Robot

Let's piss off macxtc.

Post#1 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 pm

"CELLPHONES!!!"

No, this thread is not about cell phones, but I suspect macxtc will have now swerved and killed someones dog. This thread is the twitter of icefilms. I want random thoughts. Things you wouldn't otherwise create a thread for. Announcements that are completely awesome or pointless in your life. Longer than twitter, shorter than a facebook status.

Facebook will only wish it was as awesome as this thread when we are done ...

I'll start ...

1. Macxtc browses the site with his cell phone and he claims to hate cellphones. I am now obsessed with knowing what kind of cell phone he has. He can't possibly browse the site on the 3" screen of a motorola RAZR! That would drive me completely NUTS!!

2. There is this chick at work who I suspect has road rage. She's like 120lbs and I think 5 feet tall but she pounds the keyboard when her computer hangs. Very impatient little human being that utterly scares the bejeesus outta me! She's a perfect embodiment of napoleon complex that explains why human beings are preconditioned to own slaves.

3. I like pie!

OK, your turn ... GO!!
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

Sovereign42
Insomniac

Re: Let's piss off macxtc.

Post#2 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 pm

That is all.
[img:27pncvq7]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3070/harleyi.png[/img:27pncvq7]
[color=#00FF00:27pncvq7][b:27pncvq7]Am I doin' it right, Mista J?[/b:27pncvq7][/color:27pncvq7]

three5andeight
Oh my Santa!

Post#3 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm moving on Saturday and I have to pack up my whole apartment by the end of the week while also taking care of a two year old and an (almost) one year old, keeping the house clean, and making meals. I hope I forget to eat so I can drop like 15 pounds from lack of food and stress. I miss talking to people online as I much as I used to. My son's first birthday party is two weeks from when we move into our new house. I've had a constant stress headache for like 3 weeks now. I need to pee. And ummmm that's it. Oh yeah and we have no money. So we're trying to sell a ton of stuff on craigslist but no one wants it. And my husband keeps getting into fights with people on craigslist. I was apparently insulted by the most recent guy he got in a fight with, according to him, I was at his house last night enjoying the taste of his semen and then letting him enjoy that taste because after sucking his dick I made out with him. That isn't true. The things men say in fights.

Topic Author
Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 am

^^ OMFG!!

You must be stressed, I don't think I've ever seen you curse in any capacity, digital or otherwise. But you'll be fine, your like, supermom!!

tbutterw
code of Deez

Post#5 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:18 am

There once was a sponge who befriended an intergalactic llama. They were the best of friends and shared a carbonated soda every Friday night. One day they were walking down the street when the sponge was hit by two trucks. But he was okay... Because he's a sponge.

Projectgilda
AbeZ Apostle

Post#6 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:56 am

1. My missis has been ill for what seem like forever and I'm gagging for some *cough* cuddles. I'm restricted to acting like a teenager again and locking myself in the bathroom.

2. I'm pissed cause my mate has just bought a new Porsche 911, and I just lost my job.

3. My beautiful dog is finally succumbing to the winter years of her life and is less demonstrative than ever before, and I miss her.
"And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put
to death, and all the congregation shall stone him".

Leviticus 24: 16

Topic Author
Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#7 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:46 am

tbutterw wrote:There once was a sponge who befriended an intergalactic llama.

Whooooooaaaaa!!!!
tbutterw wrote:They were the best of friends and shared a carbonated soda every Friday night.

Aaaaaawwwwww!!!!
tbutterw wrote:One day they were walking down the street when the sponge was hit by two trucks.

GASPS!!
tbutterw wrote:But he was okay...

HUH?!?!!
tbutterw wrote:Because he's a sponge.

OooooHHH!

three5andeight
Oh my Santa!

Post#8 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:09 am

Xerxys, I didn't curse. "dick" is not a curseword.

Projectgilda wrote:1. My missis has been ill for what seem like forever and I'm gagging for some *cough* cuddles. I'm restricted to acting like a teenager again and locking myself in the bathroom.

2. I'm pissed cause my mate has just bought a new Porsche 911, and I just lost my job.

3. My beautiful dog is finally succumbing to the winter years of her life and is less demonstrative than ever before, and I miss her.

1. PG, even when I'm sick and don't feel like doing much, I still make sure my husband gets a little something. It doesn't take much effort to move your arm or give some kisses or whatever. In my opinion, she should be doing that for you instead of banishing you to the bathroom, but that's just my humble wifely opinion.

2. That's awful! .... steal it!

3. Awwww I'm so sorry!! I keep having dreams about my kitties that we don't have anymore. So sad.

And for me...
The other day I stuck my tongue out at my husband and he grabbed it and this was our ensuing conversation:
Me: Eew, your fingers taste really dirty.
Him:... Oh yeah, I just scratched my balls, I forgot. Sorry!

Topic Author
Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#9 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:30 pm

The little girl I spoke of in my earlier post is a smoker and she smells, she just smells horridly. So when I sit down at the same desk she sat on to answer the phone I get her cigarette breath that simply KILLS me! She's totally throwing me off my game and there is NO WAY in hell I'm fucking telling her about it! She fucking SCARES ME!!!!

three5andeight wrote:Xerxys, I didn't curse. "dick" is not a curseword.

If you say so. I won't let you corrupt me though, I'm saving myself for marriage.

three5andeight
Oh my Santa!

Post#10 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

My sister got a tattoo today of a less cutesy version of this card that I recently made her for her birthday. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Here's the card...

And her tattoo

RaqsSharki17
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#11 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:55 am

Lol you guys crack me up.

But ummm, Sarah, please tell me you're joking about the tattoo....

And by the way... awesome new layout! *thumbs up* :geek:
There is a perfect possible future where everything will turn out just fine and the odds of creating that future are only one million, six hundred and seventy-one thousand to one. More or less.
-Trance Gemini

heygirlfriend007
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#12 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:20 am

three5andeight wrote:My sister got a tattoo today of a less cutesy version of this card that I recently made her for her birthday. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Here's the card...

And her tattoo

the card is awesome. the tattoo.... I have no words for the tattoo.

three5andeight
Oh my Santa!

Post#13 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:53 am

I know right!! And I'm totally not joking. At all. That card is 100% something that I made off the top of my head and that is seriously my sister's arm with her new tattoo. She said she's thinking of getting another one that'll be like the "sister". And girlfriend, were those no good words or no bad words?

Projectgilda
AbeZ Apostle

Post#14 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:16 pm

That is fucking horrible. Not even funny. Just rank.
"And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put
to death, and all the congregation shall stone him".

Leviticus 24: 16

three5andeight
Oh my Santa!

Post#15 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:20 pm

I guess it still needs to be colored. And the part you can't see she's holding a brain with candles in it, like on the other side of her arm. But I just don't think that I like that she took something that I made and turned it into a tattoo. And now this worries me because she watches shows using ice, but I don't know if she's ever gone into the forum. I kinda didn't think about how you guys might react to it before I posted it. :P

Return to “Off Topic”