Beautiful Ladies :D

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
Psy
Heart on for IceFlims

Beautiful Ladies :D

Post#1 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:36 am

Cos they are :D

Just filling out my neon fetish. Appreciation necessary.
Limey Bastard 2.0

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Re: Beautiful Ladies :D

Post#2 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 am

I can see me never visiting this thread again. *smiles*
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

thedatabug
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Ah so nice. Such a shame Im married. .... Oh and add to that the fact that Im past it too.
I want to be a Goth so I can hang out with girls in corsets

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm

People. Wherever you take this thread, as with most picture threads, please remember to keep it strictly safe for work.

That said ...

Image Image

Image Image

Haylee Williams!!
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

Sovereign42
Insomniac

Post#5 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Emo kids with multi-colored hair isn't terribly attractive. I prefer girls with natural beauty.
[img:27pncvq7]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3070/harleyi.png[/img:27pncvq7]
[color=#00FF00:27pncvq7][b:27pncvq7]Am I doin' it right, Mista J?[/b:27pncvq7][/color:27pncvq7]

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#6 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Sovereign42 wrote:Emo kids with multi-colored hair isn't terribly attractive. I prefer girls with natural beauty.

That's what ugly girls say!!

**RUNS**

Sovereign42
Insomniac

Post#7 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Xerxys wrote:
Sovereign42 wrote:Emo kids with multi-colored hair isn't terribly attractive. I prefer girls with natural beauty.

That's what ugly girls say!!

**RUNS**

lol... besides, those girls have tiny tits. XD
[img:27pncvq7]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3070/harleyi.png[/img:27pncvq7]
[color=#00FF00:27pncvq7][b:27pncvq7]Am I doin' it right, Mista J?[/b:27pncvq7][/color:27pncvq7]

thedatabug
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#8 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Sovereign42 wrote:lol... besides, those girls have tiny tits. XD

Small ones are more juicy.

Also re natural if they're female and they breathe thats good enough for me :).
I want to be a Goth so I can hang out with girls in corsets

Sovereign42
Insomniac

Post#9 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm

thedatabug wrote:
Sovereign42 wrote:lol... besides, those girls have tiny tits. XD

Small ones are more juicy.

Also re natural if they're female and they breathe thats good enough for me :).

I'm picky :P

Topic Author
Psy
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#10 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 pm

hha PULSE OPTIONAL

I have a love of blue hair.
Limey Bastard 2.0

Topic Author
Psy
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#11 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 pm

Xerxys wrote:People. Wherever you take this thread, as with most picture threads, please remember to keep it strictly safe for work.

That said ...

Image Image

Image Image

Haylee Williams!!

she alreet but we all seen her boobs id say A Stroke B, but definitely stroke. :D
Limey Bastard 2.0

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#12 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Psy wrote: ... seen her boobs ...

Huh? Where?

three5andeight
Oh my Santa!

Post#13 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Hmm... I think Haylee Williams is not very original, same with the blue haired girl. Boring, imo. I'm a definitely hetero female married to a hot dude but here are some ladies I think are hot...

Katy Perry

Zooey Deschanel

Deborah Ann Woll

Oh whoops, that's not a girl. Can we start a thread for guys? Cuz I've got plenty of those...

And Sov, something about your big chest and you also liking big chests is floating around in my head but I can't seem to form a question or a coherent thought, I must just be distracted by all the boobieness (I'm kind of gigantic myself, and I guess I'd have to say that if I were attracted to females sexually that I'd probably prefer big ones too, and Zooey and Katy sort of look like me, so I guess what I'm thinking is, are females maybe attracted to females who look like themselves? So is it like a form of vanity or narcissism maybe? My thoughts are still being foggy and murky and incoherent)

Edit: If you haven't noticed this about me yet, I'm brutally honest and I have no filter between my brain and what I type/say. So sorry, I'm a little crazy, but I just don't feel like changing this. So take that above paragraph how you will, make fun of me, call me crazy, whatevs. I can take it. :P

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Post#14 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:16 am

lol my kinda thread

also
strange how i like zooey but not katy

and old school

Sovereign42
Insomniac

Post#15 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:05 am

three5andeight wrote:
And Sov, something about your big chest and you also liking big chests is floating around in my head but I can't seem to form a question or a coherent thought, I must just be distracted by all the boobieness (I'm kind of gigantic myself, and I guess I'd have to say that if I were attracted to females sexually that I'd probably prefer big ones too, and Zooey and Katy sort of look like me, so I guess what I'm thinking is, are females maybe attracted to females who look like themselves? So is it like a form of vanity or narcissism maybe? My thoughts are still being foggy and murky and incoherent)

I LOL'd :D

Both Zooey and Katy are adorable with the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. :P

Return to “Off Topic”