X the anime Series

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
ezekiel
Average User

X the anime Series

Post#1 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312258/

If someone could get this series, this is one of the badass series I enjoy.

Thank You.

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Re: X the anime Series

Post#2 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

ezekiel wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312258/

If someone could get this series, this is one of the badass series I enjoy.

Thank You.

Dude you really need to become a contriubutor
lol ALOT of stuff your missing out on.
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Topic Author
ezekiel
Average User

Post#3 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Yeah I know, but I don't own the program that rips DVDs onto my computer.

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#4 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 pm

ezekiel wrote:Yeah I know, but I don't own the program that rips DVDs onto my computer.

All you need to do is find divX quality movies that haven't been uploaded yet and go and download them from a torrent website, then reupload them to MegaUpload or 2Shared and submit them, alternatively you can also look to the Arts & Literature or Kids section. :)
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Return to “Off Topic”