PS3 / Icefilms

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
Bheb87
meh

PS3 / Icefilms

Post#1 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Does any one know how i could watch icefilms ... Divx on my PS3???

Make 'N' a CHANGE

Omen
Sex Robot

Re: PS3 / Icefilms

Post#2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 pm

so far the only way i have been able to do it is download the vid and use my portable HD to watch it on my ps3
Blood Mode: [On] Off

Image*sig by PiraCee

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#3 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:54 pm

apparently PS3 and megaupload hate each other...
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Altair
Site Admin

Post#4 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:05 am

yep.

i have a ps3. doesnt work using the ps3 os because of a confliction with the javascript on megaupload.com
even using megaupload premiums, you cant download from there. :(

which does suck..

iv been doing what you do. download to my pc, then transfer accross using a memeroy stick, my portable hd or put it onto disk or dvd.

havent tried it with ps3/linux. so i dont know if it could work like that.
Necrophilia, can ya diggit? Exodus 20:15. THOUH SHALT NOT STEAL...Good thing your not stealing at ice, your sharing. :D

Omen
Sex Robot

Post#5 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:28 am

ya I've been wondering if it would work with linux. All though i have been able to stream from 2shared on the ps3 a few times.
Blood Mode: [On] Off

Image*sig by PiraCee

anterrabae33
meh

Post#6 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:48 pm

I have a PS3 and I think your best bet at this point is to just download it on your computer and transfer it to your HD. It really only takes a minute more. I'm somewhat mad at the wireless syncing of the PS3 and computer when copying files. If I use a flash drive it takes about a minute tops to transfer one feature film but if I sync my computer and copy it from my public files, it takes so much longer.

Topic Author
Bheb87
meh

Post#7 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Alright... Thanks guys for your input i guess I will just stick to downloading and transfer over with my thumb drive for now.

Make 'N' a CHANGE

Return to “Off Topic”