Weird news thread

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Weird news thread

Post#1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:05 pm

The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Weird news thread

Post#2 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:40 pm

Topic Author
Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#3 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:08 pm

I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

gspat
Oh my Santa!

Post#4 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Now I've got a link... What the hell do I do with it?

Considering helping us find links? Please read this!

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Well, I went to this website, wondering how do you make a dildo look not like a dildo. :^)
I didn't find out, because it is a german website, and my german is a little rusty.

Topic Author
Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 pm

blueboomerang wrote:

Well, I went to this website, wondering how do you make a dildo look not like a dildo. :^)
I didn't find out, because it is a german website, and my german is a little rusty.

Here is the English translated page to satisfy your dildo curiosity:http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.liefdestuin.nl/&ei=OIZuT_j5GMq40QHZhMzdBg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CC8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.liefdestuin.nl%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DSYe%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvns

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:45 pm

RD--you are so helpful:

"We are a charity shop and do not supply very quickly. We provide sexual relief and also because we give workshops. Therefore, we recommend to take into account a delivery time of between 5 to 10 days.

Do not miss your products? Mail your suggestions to us.

The products are packaged and sent unrecognizable.

You receive the products Banned free, nude `s free and offensive language Fri

The products are not returnable because it `personalized 'products.

We love to hear your experiences with the products. We place under your first name and age. Thus we can together build a quality shop with products that matter. Overestimates the users, many are helped by information about experiences of others.

On some products you can read interesting information on origin and meaning `users` and `tips`."

(rofl) (rofl) (laugh) (rofl) (rofl)
Last edited by blueboomerang on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#8 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Hmmm, you'd think the sticky-green would be bad for ninja reflexes....

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/26/436693 ... y-man.html

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#9 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Kenny_Tha_Killa wrote:Hmmm, you'd think the sticky-green would be bad for ninja reflexes....

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/03/26/436693 ... y-man.html

Oh Kenny! I thought you were talking about the German Christian sex toy site! I went to the "Happy Man" category, looking for sticky green products! (There weren't any.)

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#10 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:01 am

Christian sex toys... sounds like an oxymoron to me. :p

fatgirlstryhard
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#11 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:31 am

(Reuters) - Five people in southern China have been charged with intentional injury in the case of a Chinese teenager who sold a kidney so he could buy an iPhone and an iPad, the government-run Xinhua News Agency said on Friday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/ ... B020120406

Topic Author
Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#12 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 pm

I think you should be allowed to sell your own body parts. There should be no restrictions on that, sans age.

Topic Author
Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#13 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 pm

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#14 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:06 pm

...um, the Human species shares 50% of their DNA with bananas. True. This explains a lot.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#15 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Return to “Off Topic”