Music?

Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me... Serious topics that have nothing to do with icefilms go here too.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Anything goes here... you silly, silly people. That is, anything goes unless its On Topic.... if that makes sense.... i dunno... i confuse me...

oh also no advertising or Banned...

Topic Author
Dopepig
Average User

Music?

Post#1 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:04 am

I know this is a pretty standard forum post but i love music and i like it :) . But ill do it anyway. What kinda music y'all like?
I like almost any heavy metal and hard rock. i like other stuff too but thats basically what i listen to most of the time.

ma3lstr0m
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Music?

Post#2 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 am

I'm really into anything.

I produce an artist who happens to be one of my roomates lol

http://soundcloud.com/kidsoulo

Ok it's pretty average but its not easy to learn :D

I work on 2 turntables mixing dub reggae generally, i like it :D

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#3 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:22 am

I love weird music and I like just about anything you can throw at me music wise, with the exception of rap and polka.

These are examples of the types of music that I frequent regularly

ABBA,
    Aaliyah,
    Adam Ant,
    Alanis Morissette,
    Annie Lennox,
    Beyonce,
    Bjork,
    Cyndi Lauper,
    Depeche Mode,
    Emilie Autumn,
    Enya,
    Eurythmics,
    Evanescence,
    Godsmack,
    Human League,
    Jack off Jill,
    Jennifer Rush,
    Kate Bush,
    Kate Nash,
    La Roux,
    Michelle Branch,
    Mind in a Box,
    Missy Elliot,
    Namnambulu,
    Natalie Imbruglia,
    New Order,
    Nirvana,
    No Doubt,
    Placebo,
    Queen,
    Sara Noxx,
    Sash!,
    Soft Cell,
    Tears for Fears,
    The Corrs,
    The Cure,
    The Flying Pickets,
    Tori Amos,
    Tracy Chapmen,
    UB40,
    Ultravox,
    VAST,
    VNV Nation,
    Vapors,
    Within Temptation,
    Yazoo,
    etc

I mostly play EBM/Futurepop/Darkwave/Industrial/Electro/ElectroGoth and 80's.
Last edited by Shalmainia on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Lem
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 pm

METAL!!!!!!

ImageImageImageImage

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#5 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Lem wrote:METAL!!!!!!
I image googled "metal horns" and the second pic on the first page of results was that. It looked familiar so I clicked it and yup. Its in the photobucket account of yours truly. Ha! METAL!!!!!!

Rofl I just knew someone was gonna do that =^_^=

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

mistressofprose
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:14 pm

You know, the older I get, the more I realize that I don't have a particular music genre that I stick to. I like everything, and I mean everything. As a teenager, I loved punk music the most, i.e. Dead Kennedys, Crucifux, Subhumans, Conflict, Iggy Pop, etc. But now I listen to anything that sounds good.

My top obsessions at the moment are: Antony and the Johnsons, The Dresden Dolls, Concrete Blonde, M.I.A., Sigur Ros, Mozart, Beethoven, Kylie Minogue, Scarlet Johansson, She & Him, The Who, Tears for Fears, The Cure, Rogue Wave, Cat Stevens, Nina Simone, M83, Cut Copy, Unkle, Hepcat, Chumbawumba, Simon & Garfunkle, Shirley Manson, Justin Timberlake, The Ting Tings, Queensryche, Feist, Sonic Youth, The Carpenters, Lou Reed, MGMT, Rasputina, Coldplay, Rogue Traders, and Wreckless Eric.
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BITCH SLAPPED BY THE...

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#7 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:16 am

mistressofprose wrote:You know, the older I get, the more I realize that I don't have a particular music genre that I stick to. I like everything, and I mean everything. As a teenager, I loved punk music the most, i.e. Dead Kennedys, Crucifux, Subhumans, Conflict, Iggy Pop, etc. But now I listen to anything that sounds good.

My top obsessions at the moment are: Antony and the Johnsons, The Dresden Dolls, Concrete Blonde, M.I.A., Sigur Ros, Mozart, Beethoven, Kylie Minogue, Scarlet Johansson, She & Him, The Who, Tears for Fears, The Cure, Rogue Wave, Cat Stevens, Nina Simone, M83, Cut Copy, Unkle, Hepcat, Chumbawumba, Simon & Garfunkle, Shirley Manson, Justin Timberlake, The Ting Tings, Queensryche, Feist, Sonic Youth, The Carpenters, Lou Reed, MGMT, Rasputina, Coldplay, Rogue Traders, and Wreckless Eric.

If you like the Ting Tings, then you'll love this :D
Youtube link

Signature by TMRKD

mistressofprose
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#8 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 am

Shalmainia wrote:
mistressofprose wrote:You know, the older I get, the more I realize that I don't have a particular music genre that I stick to. I like everything, and I mean everything. As a teenager, I loved punk music the most, i.e. Dead Kennedys, Crucifux, Subhumans, Conflict, Iggy Pop, etc. But now I listen to anything that sounds good.

If you like the Ting Tings, then you'll love this :D
Youtube link

That's funny! I love music mockery. :o)
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN BITCH SLAPPED BY THE...

Return to “Off Topic”