Got a horrible feeling....

Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Topic Author
dalliance
Heart on for IceFlims

Got a horrible feeling....

Post#1 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:00 pm

As a fan of "Lie to Me" , when I read that the last nine episodes of the series are not gonna be ordered by the studio, I get a horrible feeling that Fox is gonna cancel this show , the signs do not look good methinks !!!

What is it with "Fox"?, who they heck are the guys in suits at the studio?, ( I am asking this as a UK viewer ), it seems to me that the people at "Fox" do not know what they are doing when it comes to "good" T.V . They cancel "The Unit" and don't give the series "closure" ( this after 4 seasons), they take a successful formula like the one "Human Target" had in its first season , which was nominated for 3 Emmys , and make changes that are a real detriment to the show ( don't get me started on what they have done to the theme music ! you should read the uproar on the programs message boards at "Fox" ), and now it looks like "Lie to Me" is next on the list .I really do worry that good "T.V" is soon going to be extinct . :(
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Starfox
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Got a horrible feeling....

Post#2 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 pm

yeah i dont know whats up with fox they used to be the guys who gave shows a shot then they became if your not popular after the first 6 episodes your gone. it takes at least a season i think to build a good following so see what you got in the finial episode. i have not watched the show your talking about so i cant comment on that

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#3 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:28 am

The unit was a cbs show, not that it matters, they're ALL getting that way.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Topic Author
dalliance
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:40 am

ahhhh but The Unit was produced by Fox for cbs ...lol
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#5 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:37 am

Oh, well whadda ya' know...
:)
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Return to “Critics Corner”