Yet again - There is nothing worth watching.

Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Topic Author
Shalmainia
Overachiever

Yet again - There is nothing worth watching.

Post#1 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 am

Someone please kill me as I cannot bare to watch the following shows, episode by episode, back to back, again for the 100th time.

ST Voyager
ST The Next Generation
ST DS9
Farscape
Andromeda
Buiffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Dead Like Me
Death Note
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Re: Yet again - There is nothing worth watching.

Post#2 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 am

Well then Shall, I suggest you either go to school or get a job like the rest of us 9-5 drones so that when the holidays are here, you have a stockpile of shows to watch. Holiday seasons ESPECIALLY summer and christmas have terrible TV.

I just finished watching Boardwalk empire. It is magnificent.

Caught up with Fringe. I like that too. Anna Torv is HOT HOT HOT STUFF!

I tried watching Medium, snore.

Dexter has somewhat lost it's appeal to me. I am somewhere on Episode 7 of Season 4 and it doesn't have the pull that it used to have.

I may be banned, but I'll admit t it anyway, I watched Brothers and Sisters and thought it was OK.

I'm watching a lot of comedies too.

My to watch list so far is as thus:

Sanctuary
Warehouse 13
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

Origin141
Average User

Post#3 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 am

If you got the time:

Mad Men [every season]
Walking Dead [great zombies, decent story, pretty good acting depending on the ep]
Spartacus [Blood, Sex, and well choreographed gladiator fighting with a great story]
Prison Break [first season is a must watch, the rest = meh]
Entourage [watch it... but it will make you hate your sub-par life]
Boardwalk Empire [each ep. is like a movie, defiantly a must watch]
Heroes [first season was great, then the rest are up and down]
The Wire [first season is almost perfect]
Sons of Anarchy [amazing show, finale's of seasons 2-3 are epic, and I think 3s finale was the best show finale of almost any show I've seen (minus lost)... and I've seen a lot]
Eastbound and Down [Short episodes and just a funny ass show]
Band of Brothers [if you havent, shame on you]
The Pacific [more individually character driven, but still an awesome short series]

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Post#4 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:10 am

Xerxys wrote:Caught up with Fringe. I like that too. Anna Torv is HOT HOT HOT STUFF!

QFT. Perhaps I should get back into the Fringe groove.

Sovereign42
Insomniac

Post#5 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Only thing I still watch weekly is Sanctuary, NCIS, Supernatural, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Super Hero Squad Show.
[img:27pncvq7]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3070/harleyi.png[/img:27pncvq7]
[color=#00FF00:27pncvq7][b:27pncvq7]Am I doin' it right, Mista J?[/b:27pncvq7][/color:27pncvq7]

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#6 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah I watched ncis from the beginning last year. It was good (I like that show).

One show I really like to watch from the beginning is eureka (it's another one that just makes me feel good) :)

You're probably not a monkaphile, but monk's another one that makes me feel good when I watch it.

I don't know if it's here, but what about roswell? I bet you haven't seen that one in a while.

Of course, there's always B5...
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Return to “Critics Corner”