Burn Notice Finale: Who Was That Guy?

Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Topic Author
Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Burn Notice Finale: Who Was That Guy?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi,

Just watched what I assume was the season finale of Burn Notice, which I thought was pretty good (okay, they should've been dead like a million times over, but, weeelll, I try not to let it bother me. I like Burn Notice.) Anyway, the guy at the end - I'm assuming he's cia, and I know I recognize him from before, but I-just-can't-place-him...

Weston looks at him with amazement?, and says, "You...", and the guy leads him into...where, the cia building? I don't know, CAUSE I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO THE GUY IS!!!

(help?)
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Topic Author
Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Re: Burn Notice Finale: Who Was That Guy?

Post#2 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:41 am

Am I the only one who watches burn notice here!??

(and I thought you all had good taste...)

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Wyspian
Average User

Post#3 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:42 am

I watch Burn Notice, and I love it :]

I don't actually think I've seen him in the show before..

Outside of Burn Notice I know he was Peter's professor in Spider Man..

Here's a discussion going on about him over at IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810788/board/nest/175395437

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Burn Notice sounds nice. I used to watch glimpses of it on USA TV and thought might be cool but I don't watch it cause I have to start all my shows from the beginning.

It's just how I roll. Sorry for not being any help man.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

dalliance
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 pm

I have watched every season of Burn Notice and seen every episode, and I have to confess I aint gotta clue who the hell he is !!! ( and my memory for faces / actors etc is excellent , I can always remember who is who and what they have been in !) so I guess time will tell who he is !
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Wyspian
Average User

Post#6 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Xerxys wrote:Burn Notice sounds nice. I used to watch glimpses of it on USA TV and thought might be cool but I don't watch it cause I have to start all my shows from the beginning.

It's just how I roll. Sorry for not being any help man.

So watch em all from the beginning :p You certainly have the power to do so.

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Wyspian wrote:So watch em all from the beginning :p You certainly have the power to do so.

Yes, this I most certainly do! :D

Unfortunately I just won't forgive myself if I don't do something of equal constructive value if I marathon another series like I did with Farscape, BSG and Stargate Franchise. (I watched them back to back with minimal sleep/food) So now I have promised myself to do something monumental before I marathon another TV show.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

Wyspian
Average User

Post#8 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I marathon a couple seasons of a certain show, I tend to start believing I'm actually connected to the show some how.. It's weird. Haha.

Topic Author
Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#9 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Well, thanks for the input guys, but I'm sure I recognized him from somewhere in the show!
(If this starts to bug me enough I may have to do another marathon myself!)

dalliance
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#10 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 am

Well it was starting to bug the hell out of me so I undertook some sleuthing and I came up with this.....

according to Deadline. Dylan Baker will portray Max "a brilliant, plugged-in operator" connected to Michael's past who is rumored to "hold the keys to his future." .....

still none the wiser as to who he is as regards to the plot direction but at least now we have a name for him !! LOL
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Topic Author
Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#11 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 am

Hah! So, I was wrong...He hasn't been seen yet. Well, at least I don't have to fret anymore...

Return to “Critics Corner”