Supernatural

Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Topic Author
topmatt1018
Average User

Supernatural

Post#1 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:18 pm

This show is pretty awesome, i wasnt expecting much watching the first season but i have become addicted to it. It is actually very funny.

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Re: Supernatural

Post#2 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:00 am

topmatt1018 wrote:This show is pretty awesome, i wasnt expecting much watching the first season but i have become addicted to it. It is actually very funny.

I love Supernatural and eagerly await every episode lol
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Jo3_P
Average User

Post#3 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:45 pm

i think when the time comes to end this show (at most after season5) i'll cry just a little
this and dexter are the 2 things i look forward to watching the most
ok this season is a little flatter than the last, and sometimes it feels like padding, but the whole show was random one off eps for a long time and i enjoy them
but please get on with the story arc!
HAVE FUN, PLAY SAFE, STAY STRONG, LIVE LONG, @ Jo3_Pinneapples[CYM]

WIPE ALL OF THE ABOVE FROM YOUR MEMORY ITS JUST RANDOM MEMES

Projectgilda
AbeZ Apostle

Post#4 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:30 am

I've seen every episode. Both me and my missis love it. We argue at which is better, 'Supernatural' or 'Medium'. She prefers Medium I prefer Supernatural.

We also loved 'Reaper'. Shame that didn't continue.
"And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put
to death, and all the congregation shall stone him".

Leviticus 24: 16

StaticSpud
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:36 pm

That is a shame about REAPER and i fear this may be that last season of SUPERNATURAL as well. Angels and demons, trying to kill the devil, where could the storyline possibly go after that.
ImageImage

Draxen
meh

Post#6 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:31 am

StaticSpud wrote:That is a shame about REAPER and i fear this may be that last season of SUPERNATURAL as well. Angels and demons, trying to kill the devil, where could the storyline possibly go after that.

Supernatural totally owns Medium, I really have to see Reaper i've heard a lot of stuff about this, is it really good?

Evilsilver
Overachiever

Post#7 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm

topmatt1018 wrote:This show is pretty awesome, i wasnt expecting much watching the first season but i have become addicted to it. It is actually very funny.

"look i'm batman!" i'm sorry but that is the funniest episode they have, i've watched it so many times :p

Supernatural is awesome, and i laughed cus my old roommate (and best friend) is exactly like dean. if they were to follow my friend around for a month and made a character exactly like it, it would be dean. He even predicts lines and actions in the show based off of what he would do in dean's situation and dean does/says exactly that lol.

The things that go bump in the night are nothing compared to the things that walk the streets in the middle of the day.

Wineinger
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#8 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 am

Just sucks that they wont be airing a new ep till next year....
-----
Season 5, Episode 11: Sam, Interrupted
Original Air Date—21 January 2010
-----
and that gives way to only 2 more eps for the season. Not sure if they will
span out the story like in the first starting seasons with "The Yellow Eyed Demon"

Evilsilver
Overachiever

Post#9 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:21 pm

ya there is going to be 3 more episodes (including sam interrupted, meaning 13 episodes to the season)

and sadly enough this is going to be the last season that they make, after s5e13 there will be no more supernatural that i have heard of, they wanted to end it last season and decided to keep it going just because of the rating alone on it which is why season 5 seems kinda... i dunno stretched out, not out there just kinda stretched for ideas.

The things that go bump in the night are nothing compared to the things that walk the streets in the middle of the day.

Wineinger
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#10 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 am

The original Stargate SG-1 wasn't intended to go aslong as it did. If memory serves
it was only ment to go 3-4 season but went 10 full season. Just maybe something
similar will happen with Supernatural.

Projectgilda
AbeZ Apostle

Post#11 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:01 am

If the above is true then, a much as i like it, i'm glad they have the common sense to stop while i want more as opposed to me just no bothering anymore (like Lost).Great show. Although it sounds more like a damp squib exit rather than the finale it deserves (assuming it's true).

I really wanted BSG to NEVER stop. But they made the right call. Little bits and bobs like 'The Plan' keeps the cold turkey away until spin-off 'Caprica' kicks in to keep me happy and open up new fronts for great new story telling in a universe I love.
"And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put
to death, and all the congregation shall stone him".

Leviticus 24: 16

6Flags
no0b

Post#12 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Ok, that whole 3 eps left is a pile. The next 6 ep titles are;

5.11: Sam, Interrupted
5.12: Swap Meat
5.13: Back to the Future II
5.14: My Bloody Valentine
5.15: Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
5.16: Your Whole Life Flashes Before Your Eyes

It also looks like there are two more after that. However season 5 is probably the last, but there are rumors that a prequel series might be made.

mysticwarmage
Average User

Post#13 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 am

Supernatural rocks...and if anyone is interested there are several books and a rpg game out there!

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#14 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:01 pm

mysticwarmage wrote:Supernatural rocks...and if anyone is interested there are several books and a rpg game out there!

Wouldn't mind that RPG game as long as it isn't also one of those 'hidden object games' because they drive me mental lol
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

starr621
Average User

Post#15 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:58 pm

I have loved supernatural since the first season! I hope it goes for a while! I hate it when my fav shows end!
What are your favorite scene or episode?

Favorite moment:
When Dean is getting chased by an ankle biter!!!! Cant beat that!

Return to “Critics Corner”