Supernatural

Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

StaticSpud
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Supernatural

Post#16 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Favorite moment:

They decapitated Paris Hilton, you can't beat that!!!
ImageImage

Evilsilver
Overachiever

Post#17 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Favorite episode: Bad Day at Black Rock

"I'm batman!"

The things that go bump in the night are nothing compared to the things that walk the streets in the middle of the day.

Ranger Mel
Average User

Post#18 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:43 am

When this show is over, i'm going to cry like a little girl.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#19 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 am

Holy shit, what a season opener!

If they kill off Cas, I'm gonna be pissed. (angry)

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#20 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:21 am

Looks like it though, doesn't it?

But that guy's got more lives than a cat.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#21 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:32 am

Yeah this season opening was magnificent! I would never have anticipated the introduction of a new character. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Anyway, a lot has been explained about Eve.
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#22 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:00 pm

And how intense was that scene with Death?

I know they'd never kill off the big three, but when Cas released Death, I was half expecting to see everybody explode into bloody puddles of goo.

CipherCodex
Average User

Post#23 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 pm

So far i'm not to crazy about season 7, it like there running out of ideas. I'm afriad season 7 might be there last.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#24 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 pm

It won't. The show's still popular and does well in the ratings for the CW, so it will stick around for a couple of more seasons at least.

CipherCodex
Average User

Post#25 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Wow really that surprises me cause it use to have about 4 million viewers but now its dropped to about 2.5 million these last 2 seasons with a rating of 1.1. Which we've all seen shows with way more viewers get canceled. Anyways I don't want it to end but I feel like it will. Personally every season I always buy the dvd box set to support shows I like since I dont watch them on TV.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#26 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:10 am

No show holds the same numbers it did when it first aired. Supernatural averaged 3.8 mil viewers it's first season and now is at around 2.4... understandable for a show that's been on the air for almost 7 years. It actually beat out NBC for the 9pm slot last Friday. That's a win-win situation for the CW. So like I said, don't expect this to be the last season. They're not going to cancel their flagship when new shows like Nikita aren't doing so well.

The real problem is that there isn't enough people in general watching outside-the-box shows like Supernatural in the first place. What gets the top ratings for the 9pm slot on Fridays? CSI: NY. Really? That old tired shit? Cop dramas are so played out it's not even funny. People should be ashamed of themselves.

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#27 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:57 pm

I do however have strong feelings about filler episodes. They get nowhere and leave mega-plot holes unfilled. So far besides the cleaning solution, they've gotten virtually nowhere with dick. Plus, the whole "zombifyng human beings into cattle like creatures for their consumption pleasures" plot was rather lame. They could have extended the "rise of dick" (chuckle) episode into more about dick ... but they never do that, they never concentrate with the super villains ever! Which absolutely SUXXORS!

The storyline CAN be more in-depth and elaborate ... if they just tried a bit harder. I personally believe that the loss of dynamic in the show is partly to blame. In the first season, I wouldn't have guessed the entire plot was leading up to the release of Lucifer ... now ... I can't be arsed to be interested.

I only ask for one thing, should the writers ever come across my little rant, do away with filler episodes for god's sake!
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#28 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:37 pm

After the last episode, I'm ready to throw in the towel....

First they kill off Cas, and now Bobby? Fuck that, fuck that. Image

MissyStacey
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#29 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 pm

I've only just got into this show but I'm loving it so far.

Ashley92
no0b

Post#30 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:43 am

This season has been kind of stale. I'm hoping it picks up soon.

Return to “Critics Corner”