The Mentalist

Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

mimikitty
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: The Mentalist

Post#31 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:42 am

Does someone like Jane actually exist in this world? I understand that some people read others better through facial expressions, but people that can manipulate others like Jane?

mimikitty
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#32 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:19 am

Anyone watched Sunday night's episode?

It's so rare that we see Cho's smirk.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#33 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Every once in a while, they drop little subtle reminders like that to remind us that he is indeed a human.

mimikitty
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#34 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 am

So Jane knows, or at least met, Red John?
Gives me a chill.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#35 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 pm

The plot thickens.

mimikitty
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#36 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 pm

I have a feeling that we are going to uncover Red John this season. They can't keep up with this theme for long... right?

Duperret
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#37 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:30 pm

They say the want at least 2 more seasons... So they can throw a lot more twist still

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#38 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Technically, depending on how many filler episodes they make, they could stretch the Red John storyline out as far as they want.

mimikitty
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#39 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:31 am

It's beginning to be hard for them to hide Amanda Righetti (Grace Van Pelt) pregnancy.

Last episode, they made her stand and a lot of boxes hid it, but this time, she's always behind a desk with much bigger clothes. It's really too obvious. But at least she's still there.

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#40 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Yeah, they don't want a lawsuit on their hands. She really looked huge in that last ep.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#41 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:35 am

You need to watch more carefully they have already Leaked the Identity of RJ and he did meet him and they shook hands..
Do not Read if you like the Mystery! If you want all the info Message me.
It was in the Flash Back Episode of Jane's Hiring, he is also why Jane is working there. That Episode was the tell all of the whole plot line...

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#42 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 am

Oh, you must be talking about this....

Yes, it does seem like they've shown their hand, doesn't it? Personally, I doubt the writers of the show would make it that easy - we're more than likely being led astray. Let’s not forget that we have once before believed we looked into the face of pure evil - right before Jane shot and killed a man who had even said he was Red John in the finale of season three. He turned out to be an accomplice of Red John, but his voice and demeanor fit the small tidbits of information previously revealed about our favorite serial killer. It could very well be the person in the above vid, or it could be a complete shocker when Red John is finally revealed.

One thing's for sure, I'm definitely "watching carefully". ;)

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#43 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22 pm

Yes those are the scenes I always watch this show more carefully than any other, except for Supernatural there are hidden tidbits in there that seem like a nothing(Such as a shoulder bump) that turn into a whole episode in the next season.

Duperret
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#44 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Or they could be doing all this just to get you to over-think it and keep you watching and they go with a handshake that was never part of an episode and wont be till the end.

mimikitty
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#45 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Wow. I did not think about that handshake.
I think it's a actor that has been shown more often. Probably someone that's always lurking in a corner and that we did not pay attention.

Maybe I should just rewatch the whole thing and take note of every handshake...

PS: I just hope it's someone that makes sense contrary to who was Gossip Girl...

Return to “Critics Corner”