The Carrie Diaries (tv series 2013-)

Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Forum rules
Talk about TV shows and Movies and such. No requests.

Topic Author
mimikitty
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#1 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:29 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2056366/

"Before there was sex, before there was the city, there was just me, Carrie Bradshaw."

If you are a fan of Sex and City, then this is the show for you. It's a young Carrie Bradshaw who discovers herself with help of her best friends from high school and the new hot and dangerous guy. This is the Carrie that will become the famous author that we all know from Sex and the City.

Why should you tune in?

- If you are a fan of the 80's, then don't miss it. Even if it's just the music!

- Not only that, but the author of Sex and the City wrote The Carrie Diaries before S&C, so there won't be any mis-interpretations or re-make.

- The costumes! You gotta love them and who better than the designer from Gossip Girl and who was an assistant designer for Sex and the City. You can trust that they will make the show truly memorable.

- The actress to play young Carrie Bradshaw is quite talented and can pull it off very well from what I have seen after 3 episodes.

But then again, who am I to talk since I rarely watched Sex and the City? But as entertainment goes for Monday night, it is always enjoyable to pull an old classic and re-make it... younger!

Return to “Critics Corner”