NHL Heritage Classic game

Moderators: Rasa, trixie

Topic Author
Adrian
Average User

NHL Heritage Classic game

Post#1 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 am

http://flames.nhl.com/club/blog.htm?id=44
This is my 1st post with my name in yellow. If I'm doing this wrong, please be gentle with me! Obviously there is NO IMDB link. This alumni game was played the other day (Feb 19/2011) and it was blacked out in the Calgary area. If any members in the forum caught this game, could you please upload it to MU. (MU is the only service that I hold a membership with). I just have to see Theo and Lanny chasing Mario all over the outdoor ice. I've got a house full of people ready to watch this classic. BTW: The stash is almost a 2nd heaven for an old timer like me. I must have D/L about 5 series and a bunch of movies yesterday. Today I watch them. I'm proud to be a member of ICE! Thanx kindly for anything you can do on this request. Pops

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Re: NHL Heritage Classic game

Post#2 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 am

I cannot seem to find the Alumni game which is what I assume you're looking for, I'm not even sure it aired on tv. If you're looking for the Flames VS the Canadiens I can get that for you.

Topic Author
Adrian
Average User

Post#3 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanx Otis. The NHL game wasn't blacked out in Calgary, but the alumni game was. It was televised outside the Calgary area. My niece in Montreal watched it on tv, but she didn't know how to copy it. BTW: MTL 05 CLG 03 Us cowboys lost that one... Thanx...Pops

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Post#4 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:15 pm

I will keep looking for it. Hopefully something turns up.

Return to “Series”