Douchebag

Moderators: Rasa, trixie

Topic Author
jcNoles08
Average User

Douchebag

Post#1 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:16 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535568/

Thanks! Movie looks good from the previews...

imApirate
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Douchebag

Post#2 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:34 pm

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=33508

dont mean to be an ass or anything, but you already requested this.. and nobody has found it...

Topic Author
jcNoles08
Average User

Post#3 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 pm

I posted it in here since i now have the opportunity and seeing its high priority why wouldn't I? When i originally posted in low priority I didnt have access to this forum...so its not like im breaking any rule or doing anything to annoying anyone...idk why you'd even say anything...

imApirate
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:36 am

jcNoles08 wrote:I posted it in here since i now have the opportunity and seeing its high priority why wouldn't I? When i originally posted in low priority I didnt have access to this forum...so its not like im breaking any rule or doing anything to annoying anyone...idk why you'd even say anything...

as i said, im not trying to be a dick, but you have to understand everyone that can see this forum has (most likely) seen your other topic, and nobody has been able to find it yet, a 2nd topic about it wont help

Topic Author
jcNoles08
Average User

Post#5 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 am

you have some type of smartass comment or contradiction to make in every thread i start or post in...i dont know what your problem is with me nor do i care...nobody said anything about me posting this thread in this forum so just drop it...if you focused on actually helping this site as much as you do in trolling me this site would be that much better... you give members misguided info about my posts, you post the same links right after me in my own threads, i know your trying to get me all worked up so i get banned...just focus on whatever it is you do and leave me out of it all bc your becoming annoying once again....

fatgirlstryhard
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:52 am

i was about to write something too...

right move would have been to report your own post so that a mod can move it to this section...
anyway, stop the drama already please, hug it out or something^^

OT: couldn't find it, tough one.

imApirate
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

jcNoles08 wrote:you have some type of smartass comment or contradiction to make in every thread i start or post in...i dont know what your problem is with me nor do i care...nobody said anything about me posting this thread in this forum so just drop it...if you focused on actually helping this site as much as you do in trolling me this site would be that much better... you give members misguided info about my posts, you post the same links right after me in my own threads, i know your trying to get me all worked up so i get banned...just focus on whatever it is you do and leave me out of it all bc your becoming annoying once again....

nobody is trying to get you banned, you are the one getting all butt hurt about it, would you rather me have dumbass comments than smartass ones? and what misguided info about your posts do i give to people?

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Post#8 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Enough bickering people, take it to PM's if you want to continue it.

Topic Author
jcNoles08
Average User

Post#9 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:12 pm

imApirate wrote:
jcNoles08 wrote:you have some type of smartass comment or contradiction to make in every thread i start or post in...i dont know what your problem is with me nor do i care...nobody said anything about me posting this thread in this forum so just drop it...if you focused on actually helping this site as much as you do in trolling me this site would be that much better... you give members misguided info about my posts, you post the same links right after me in my own threads, i know your trying to get me all worked up so i get banned...just focus on whatever it is you do and leave me out of it all bc your becoming annoying once again....

nobody is trying to get you banned, you are the one getting all butt hurt about it, would you rather me have dumbass comments than smartass ones? and what misguided info about your posts do i give to people?

you sure do use the phrase "butt hurt" a lot, is that a pirate thing?

anyways...this is all getting old, this is the 2nd thread in a row ive looked at with pathetic comments from you...its obvious we cant play nice together so im going to be the ADULT and im just not going to reply to anymore of your unintelligent remarks...basically im saying dont reply/comment to anything i post and vise versa, that way if you keep up the shit mods can get involved bc you obviously dont understand what stop the shit means...

Way
RedTek

Post#10 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 pm

It is just words "Sticks and Stones"
Lets get past the second grade here. You both have done a fine job finding links. Hench the yellow. When you feel the urge to say something just.

Topic Author
jcNoles08
Average User

Post#11 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:29 pm

wayhighdudeman007 wrote:It is just words "Sticks and Stones"
Lets get past the second grade here. You both have done a fine job finding links. Hench the yellow. When you feel the urge to say something just.

Im done with his BS, he can say whatever floats his pirate boat...im here to help the site out, not listen to trolls...

blondiebre
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#12 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Code: Select all

http://www.filesonic.com/file/20499137/Douchebag.rar

Return to “Series”